Wives/Girlfriends of Football Players Part I

Maddox shakes me awake. "Baby, you need to get up. The game starts at two."

I turn toward the clock and red digits clearly reads 10:30.

We missed the alarm.

"Did you turn off the alarm I had set for 8:30?"

Maddox nods. "It just kept beeping and all I wanted to do was sleep."

I laugh. "I didn't hear it. You have worn me out after you woke me up at 3 in the morning because you were hard and needed somewhere to stick."

He shakes his head. "I didn't want to use my hands when I have a perfect body next to mine to help me out."

I kiss his cheek. "I love you." I walk into the bathroom and strip my clothes off.

Maddox follows into the bathroom. He strips out of his clothes and joins me in the shower. "Do you think we have time for shower sex?"

I nod. "If you hurry, Mad. I need to feed the baby and me."

He slams me against the shower walls. His hands moves to my thighs and they inch closer to my clit.

I start to feel an ache.

Maddox thrusts his fingers into me. He finds my g-spot and he keeps hitting it.

I don't think I can hold on.

I throw my head back. "Maddox." I scream as the orgasm hits me.

He pulls his fingers out of me and licks them. He replaces his fingers with his thick cock.

I see pre-cum on the head.

"Just do it, Maddox."

Maddox captures a nipple into his mouth and he starts to suck on it. He thrusts into me.

I wrap my legs around him and hold on to his neck. I bounce up and down on him.

He nips my nipple.

I trail kisses all over his neck.

There's this one spot on his neck that's ticklish for him and I suck on that spot. Leaving a hickey.

I'm claiming Maddox as mine.

I feel him still inside me and my pussy clamps on his cock milking him.

Maddox hands block me in. He pulls out of me and puts me on my feet.

My legs feel like jelly.

Maddox holds my hips to keep me standing. "Can you stand now?"

I nod.

Maddox washes my body. He takes care washing between my legs as it's a bit tender down there from him.

I wash his body for him. I smirk at the purple mark left from the hickey I gave him.

"What are you smirking at, baby?"

I shake my head. "Nothing,"

"Hmmm, I don't believe you." He goes under the shower head and the soap suds go down the drain from his muscular body.

I lick my lips.

Maddox steps out of the shower and he looks in the mirror and sees the dark mark on his neck. He shakes his head. "Aw, baby. You want me to carry your mark?"

I nod.

He pulls me out of the shower and he sucks on my skin. "Maddox," he pulls away after a couple of minutes. "You can wear my mark as well. I hope you tell the bitches whose woman you are when you sit with the wives and girlfriends of the football players."

I smirk. "I rub it in to those bitches. I don't they will like me."

Maddox wraps a towel around me. "Do you really care?"

"To be honest I don't. You're all I need Maddox Colt. Screw everyone else."

"That's my girl." He taps my arse and I run out of the room.

I put on a pair of jeans and the tiger's jersey with Maddox's number and last name on it. I wrap a scarf around my neck and finish the look with the tigers cap. "How do I look?"

I kisses my cheek. "Perfect."

Maddox and I enter the kitchen and make breakfast.

I put four slices of toast into the toaster.

Maddox cooks bacon and eggs.

After breakfast Maddox and I leave the house and we drive the thirty minutes from our place to the stadium.

When we arrive at the stadium a group of security guards escort Maddox and I into the stadium.

Maddox takes my hand. "I'll show you where the wives and girlfriends of my teammates stay until the game."

I walk down a corridor with football memorabilia on the walls of past and present players. A trophy case with all the trophies this club has won over the years.

Maddox stops at a door and opens it.

A couple of girls run over to Maddox and hug him.

He pushes them away. "Ladies, I want you to all meet my pregnant girlfriend, Samantha Black. I hope you all treat her right." Maddox pulls me closer to him and he kisses me.

Everyone in the room melts away and all I feel is his love being poured into the kiss. He steps away breathing heavy. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you, Maddox." I hug him.

He walks out the door.

A tall blonde, blue eyed, thin, tanned, long legs, Beauty Queen girl steps forward. "I'm Alecia." She raises her hand to slap me.

I don't like this bitch.

One of the other girls grip her hand tight. "I wouldn't touch her if I were you. Do you remember what happened to a girlfriend that hit a wife?"

Alecia shrugs. "I don't care. She stole my man."

The other girl pushes Alecia against the wall. "Samantha is a wife now. Any girl that becomes pregnant and is called a girlfriend by the football is in fact a wife when it comes to the wives of football player. She may not have a ring yet. But, she will in due time." The wife stands next to me. "I'm Tori."

This girl seems to be someone worth getting to know. She's a wife.

I smile. "Sam, I know my boyfriend introduced me, but, I feel better saying my own name without the whole pregnant girlfriend part added to my name."

She laughs. "I knew I would like you. Come meet the rest of the wives."

Tori and I walk over to the wives.

The girlfriends stay on the other side of the room.

I know who the popular woman are. It's the wives.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Here's an early update for you all 😀😀😀😀