Last Day with Mr Football

Banner by @annoying-

Maddox and I leave the burger joint. He puts his arm around my shoulder. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's go for a walk through the park and then head back to my place."

Maddox smile lights up his entire face and he has two dimples. "Sounds great, babe."

We walk through the park.

There's kids playing football and the ball comes towards us and Maddox catches it.

A guy yells. "Can we have the ball back?"

Maddox throws the ball.

A kid yells. "That's Maddox Colt." The kids all run over to him.

"Can we get a photo with you?"

Maddox smiles. "Sure,"

I take one of the iPhones and take a photo. I give the phone back.

"Thanks." The kids walk away.

I smile. "You're good with them."

He puts his hand into the back pocket of my jeans and squeezes my arse. "I want to have kids like them running around."

I loop my arm around him. "You'll have to give up your bachelor ways and be a one woman kind of guy."

"For you I'll be that guy. Can we go to your place now?"

I jump on his back and he carries me to the street.

Maddox waves a taxi down. A taxi stops in front of us and I tell him the address to my place.

The taxi pulls to a stop in front of my place. Maddox pays and he walk to the front door. I put the key in the door. Before I can close the door Maddox has me pushed against it.

He kisses my neck. "Where your bedroom."

I wrap my legs around him. "It's down the hall, the second door on the right." I kiss him as he walks us to the bedroom.

He lies me on the bed and pulls the t-shirt over my head.

I move my hand down his stomach and pulls his shirt over his head. I unbuckle his belt and pulls his jeans and boxers from him. He is hard when I move my hand to his erection. I move my hand up and down his shaft.

Maddox throws his head back. "Sam," he groans.

I use my other hand to pull my jeans off.

Maddox pulls my bra off and kisses his way to my breast. He takes one of nipples into his mouth and he finds my entrance with his fingers. He thrusts them into me.

I grind against his finger, "Maddox," I groan.

He grins against my mouth. "You like that, babe? Come for me."

A couple more thrusts and I explode and yell out. "Maddox."

Maddox pushes me onto the bed. "I don't want to come on your hand. I want to save that for when I'm inside you.

He lifts my hands above my head. He thrusts into me and moves inside me. He pushes in and out of me.

I can feel sweat all over my body.

He quickens his pace and our bodies slap against each other.

My breathing becomes faster.

He leaves kisses on my body and I feel goose bumps every time he leaves the last spot. Maddox thrusts into me and I can feel his come hit my walls.

Maddox pulls out of me. "That was fantastic, babe." He pulls the clock towards him. "I should go."

I pout. "Can you stay for dinner? I don't want to be alone yet."

He gets dressed. "Alright, after dinner I need to go to New York. I'm going to be late to practise tomorrow."

I pull on a dress and move toward the kitchen. I pull out macaroni and cook that.

Maddox sits at the table watching me. "What are you cooking?"

"Mac and cheese."

He grins. "Great, do you want me to make a salad?"

I laugh. "You can make a salad?"

He nods. "All I need is lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, red onion, cucumber, eggs and bacon pieces."

"You can make a Caesar salad?"

Maddox boils an egg and cuts the bacon into small pieces.

I sit on the stool and watch him move around the kitchen making the salad for us,

He looks at me. "You're the first girl that's let me make a salad without complaining. All my ex's prefer to do all the cooking. She thought I was only good for the bedroom."

I shake my head. "They are idiots. You are useful in other areas besides bed."

He leans over the table and kisses me. "Thanks, babe."

I pull out a dish from the cupboard and lay it on a tray. I drain the macaroni and put it in the dish. I sprinkle cheese on it and put it in the oven.

The table is set for dinner and the salad sits in the centre in a bowl. The alarm goes off and I pull out the mac and cheese.

Maddox and I put our dinner on our plates and eat.

I moan. "This is great salad."

Maddox laughs. "I'm going to miss you, Sammy. This has been the best couple days of my life."

Maddox keeps asking me to move to New York with him.

I don't know what to do. I like him a lot.

After dinner Maddox helps me clean the kitchen. The dishes are washed and put away. I move over to the lounge and turn the TV on.

Maddox sits next to me. "What is about you that makes me want to stay?"

I shrug. "I don't know."

Maddox kisses me and it sends electricity throughout my body. He pulls back. "I need to go. Pass me your phone. I'll put my number in there. If you come to New York give me a call."

I give him my phone and he types in contact details. He takes a picture of himself. His phone goes off. "Can I take a photo of you?"

I nod.

"Smile," he takes the picture.

I smile.

Maddox kisses me on the head. "Bye,"

I follow him to the door and wave to him as he walks out of my life.

Today was a great way to end the weekend with Mr Football. I hope to catch up with him one day. Right now isn't the time for me to move on with him.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

The next update will be on Saturday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!