The Date part 1

At 6pm, there's a knock at the door and I hear Vincent answer the door. "Come in. She'll be out in a moment."

Peyton does the finishing touches of my hair. She curled my hair and put it a half up and down hairstyle.

I look at myself in the mirror and I have a bronzed look from the make-up. The pimples are covered and I feel beautiful.

I hug my best friend. "Thanks, Peyton." I look at the ground. "I'm going to miss you when you leave. Do you have to go back on Saturday?"

She nods. "I do. Vincent has work to get back to. I forgot to tell you that your old boss is engaged and she wants you to come to the wedding." Peyton pulls out an envelope and gives it to me.

I open the envelope and pull out the wedding invite. I smile at the picture of Lauren and Jaxon.

They look happy.

"Thanks for bringing this with you." I look out the door. "Do you have something you need to tell me, Peyton?"

She shakes her head. "Why would you ask that?"

I smile. "I've heard you throwing up for the past two days. Are you pregnant?"

Her face pales and she shakes her head. "I can't be."

I walk out of the bedroom and see Maddox sitting on one lounge and Vincent on the other glaring at each other. "What's going on in here?"

Vincent looks at me as I enter the room. "I told him that you should be home no later ten. If you're not home by then I'm going to send out a search party."

I throw my head back and laugh. I'm leaning over trying to gain my composure. I finally stand up properly. I touch Vincent's arm. "I'll be fine, Dad."

Vincent shakes his head. "Call me if you need anything."

"I will." I loop my arm threw Maddox's and we walks out the door.

At the car Maddox opens the door. "So, I was thinking about taking a walk on the boardwalk before dinner. Our reservation is at 7.30."

I climb into the car and he closes the door for me. I put my seatbelt on and watch him walk to his side of the car.

He climbs in and starts the car.

At the boardwalk we step out of the car. I look around at the boardwalk and I can see the Statue of Liberty. She looks beautiful as the sun descendants.

The sky has pink, purple and blue in it.

When I turn towards Maddox he is on knee and holding a small box in his hand. He takes my hand. "Samantha Janet Black, from the first moment I laid eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I could ever meet. Your kindness is unbelievable. Even though I acted like an arsehole when I first found out you were pregnant. I'll always be sorry for that and I'll make it up to you for the rest of our lives together. You eventually came back for me and gave me another chance. Will you marry this arsehole?" he opens the box revealing the most beautiful ring I could ever set eyes on.

It is a 14k yellow gold princess cut. The diamonds shine and I see some sort of scroll on it.

I have tears falling down my face. "Yes, Maddox. I will marry you. I love you, arsehole."

He laughs. "I shouldn't have put that in my proposal right?"

I smile. "It was honest and came from the heart. Maddox it was perfect and I will one day tell our daughter about her father's proposal."

He slides the ring onto my finger. "Are we having a daughter?"

I shake my head. "I don't know. We'll find that out at our next appointment."

Maddox stands up and wraps his arms around me. "I love you, Samantha."

I kiss his cheek. "I love you too, Maddox."

He holds my hand and we walk to the wharf. At the wharf we walk along it and stop at the end.

I look at the dark water and close my eyes.

Life is perfect now. I have the man of my dreams and a child coming in a couple of months.

Maddox kisses my neck and his hand lifts up the dress and he thrusts two fingers into my core.

I lie my head back and moan.

His fingers move faster inside me.

I hear the zip of his pants.

He thrust into me from behind and I run my finger through his hair as he moves in and out of me. I hold onto the railing.

I feel like I'm about to explode from the pleasure.

He nibbles on my earlobe and he whispers. "Come for me baby."

I explode and I feel him coat my walls as he explodes as well. He pulls out of me and I feel something wet coat my thighs."

Maddox swipes the juice from my legs with his fingers and places it in his mouth. "Hmm!"

I roll my eyes. "Do you think you're up for dinner now? Or did the dessert satisfy you?"

He laughs. "You always satisfy me. But, I need to get some proper food into my fiancé. She needs food to help our baby grow." He places his hands on my stomach.

We stay like that for a couple of minutes until my stomach grumbles. Maddox laughs. "It's time for dinner."

He put his hand on the small of my back.

I start to shiver from the chill in the air.

Maddox slips his jacket off and wraps around me.

I breathe in the scent of his jacket. It's a mix of sandal wood and soap. The jacket ends at my thighs and it's baggy on me.

Maddox opens the car door and I climb inside. He pulls the car onto the road and heads to the restaurant. He finds a parking spot across the road from the restaurant.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️