Vincent

Vincent Diablo is the head of his Mafia family. When he shoots a guy who betrayed him, he didn't expect a witness to hear what was done. He finds the girl and talks to her. What he didn't expect was a friendship to form with this girl. He swore from the moment he took her into his house he would protect her. This girl gave him a chance at love with one of her friends.

Here's an excerpt of Vincent.

My name is Vincent Diablo. I am 28 years old and I work in the Diablo Mafia Family. Normally, the head job goes to the oldest sibling. But my brother Nico refused trained with my father. My twin brother Lincoln is soft. So, the job would go to either Jeremy the youngest brother or me.

Guess who won?

If you said me, you would be correct.

There's a pounding on the door.

"What?" I yell

"Sir, you are needed downstairs." One of my men's voice is muffled through the door.

I rise and exit the room. "What's going on?"

The guy next to me puts his hand in his pocket. "We've found the guy that's been stealing money from the club."

I nod. "Good, we'll pay him a visit tonight. Call the car I have a date I can't be late for."

A couple minutes later, the car pulls in front of the house. I check my pocket for my pistol and wallet.

Good, it's time to leave.

When I get to the limo the driver opens the door and I step in. The door closes and I look out the window as Henry starts the limo.

He looks in the mirror. "Where to, Sir?"

I smile. "To Madison's. A girl is meeting me there."

He laughs. "There's always a girl when I drop you off at Madison's."

That's true.

The limo pulls in front of Madison's and my date is standing their in a short red dress, that showcases of her beautiful curves, her face is caked in make-up, her blonde hair covers a part of her face, her tanned skin looks great against the red dress and her blue eyes make me think of the ocean.

She puts her arm through mine. She kisses my cheek. "I thought you were going to stand me up."

I laugh. "I would never stand a beautiful girl like you up. That's the cruellest thing a man can do."

She chuckles. "I like you a lot."

In the restaurant I tell the guy my name and he shows us to our table. I pull the chair out for the girl. Once she's seated I tuck her into the table and then I walk over to my seat.

The guy gives us our menu. "A waitress will be with you soon." He walks over to the podium and seats the next couple.

A waitress walks over and she takes our order.

❤️MissDredge❤️