Kayne and Gina's unexpected visit

Maddox and I are sitting at the kitchen table enjoying our breakfast.

Then someone knocks on the door. I look up from my cereal. "Are you expecting anyone?"

He shakes his head. "I'll get the door." He pushes his seat away from the table and moves toward the door.

Maddox opens the door.

"Hello, Cuz." A recognisable voice says from the door.

I stiffen.

I look toward the door as two people I never want to see again steps into the room.

Gina scrunches up her face when she sees me at the table. "What's she doing here?" Gina spits out.

Maddox mouths. "I'm sorry."

"I should be asking that question. What are you and Kayne doing here? Are you looking to take more from me, Gina?"

Gina shakes her head. "I want Maddox to meet his second cousin."

I leave the room and start packing a bag.

Maddox enters the room and places his hand on mine. "Stop! You're not going anywhere. I'll send them away."

"Good, I'm going to take a shower while you get rid of them. I don't want to hear them screaming."

I put on a show for Maddox as I strip out of my clothes and throwing them on the floor. I move my hips seductively as I walk to the bathroom. "If you hurry up and get rid of them you might be able to join me in the shower." I laugh lightly and close the door.

I turn the shower on and step inside. I'm in the middle of the second wash of my hair when Maddox walks in.

Maddox strips out of his clothes and steps into the shower with me. "That took longer and I expected."

"Are they coming back?"

He nods. "How about I give you my credit card and you can buy stuff for the baby's room?"

I step under the shower head and wash the shampoo out of my hair. "I want to go shopping with you, Maddox."

"Do you want to call one of the wives?"

I shake my head. "They begin filming today. All the wives are busy with that."

"I have to go to dinner with my family." He runs his fingers through his hair. "They don't want you there."

"Maddox, I don't want to be around your family. They have to realise you are a packaged deal and you won't be going anywhere without me."

His lips captures mine and I allow him entrance into my mouth. He deepens the kiss pulling me closer to him. He hands moves to my backside and he lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around him and he thrusts into me. I move up and down on him.

He pushes us against the wall.

I move my head away from him. "Lean your back on the wall. I'm sick of being the one with the cold tiles on my back."

Maddox leans against the tiles on the shower. He turns the tap off and carries me to the bedroom.

He is still inside me as he lies on the bed with me on top of him.

I move up and down on him. My legs start to ache.

"Maddox," I moan.

He explodes inside me hitting my walls.

I collapse on him.

He pulls out of me and wraps his arms around me.

I fall asleep.

***

"Shit!" Maddox jumps out of bed and runs around the room to get a suit.

I open my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"We're late to see my Aunt and Uncle."

I laugh. "They can wait. It's not like they'll starve if we're late."

Maddox shakes his head. "It's bad if we're late. They are going to be me lecture of punctuality and how rude I was for standing them up."

I shrug. "If you're late then we could stay and order something. Save us both hassle from meeting them."

I pull out the dress I brought with my friends and I put that on. I run a hairbrush through my hair and put my hair a bun.

Maddox takes my hand and we leave the house.

Maddox pulls the car in the parking lot of an Italian restaurant. He opens the door for me and I take his hand as he leads me through the door of the restaurant.

I see Gina, Kayne and Kayne's parents.

My niece is in a high chair. She starts babbling. She has blonde hair like my sister. My looks exactly the Sam as my sister when she was her age.

I remember seeing pictures of her and I when we were growing up.

Maddox's Aunt Lena and Uncle Tom glare at me.

Lena says. "What's she doing here?"

He smiles. "Samantha, is my fiancé." He touches my belly. "And the mother of my unborn child. After dinner tonight this is the last I want to see of you."

"Maddox?" Lena leans against her chair. "Why are you being rude?"

Maddox wraps his arm around me pulling me into his side. "I'm being rude. It's all of you. You know I looked for Samantha and all you wanted was for to stay away from me. She couldn't stay away. She's carrying my child and she wants me to be a part of the life."

I lie my head on his shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere my love."

"I hope not."

This dinner has become awkward after Maddox telling his family he didn't want to see them. It reminds me of mine and I can't let Maddox go through what I am.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I leave the table.

I head straight to the door and exit the restaurant.

There's a chill in the air and it sends shivers throughout my body. Goosebumps form on my arms and legs.

A taxi pulls in front of me. "Can I take you somewhere, Miss?"

I shake my head. "I don't have any money."

Why did I say that?

"Samantha," a voice says from behind me.

I turn in the direction of the voice.

Maddox pulls his jacket off. "It's cold out here, baby. You should be inside."

"I want to go home."

He lifts up the purse. "I got this before I left the table. I used your excuse to follow you out here. I knew you didn't go to the bathroom."

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️