Chapter 1

Hi I'm Maddie Butler, yes Marcus is my brother. I am a famous youtuber as well him. I lived with him in Brighton. Yes the lovely sunny sea side town. I love it here and I love living with my big brother. I also love the fact that that Zoe, who is my best friend, lives a couple of blocks away. Me and my brother were going to Dubai to do Vlogmas. I was quite scared because I had never been away with the youtube crew. But anyway we were leaving quite soon and I still needed to pack but I didn't know what to pack so I stated to panic. This always ends in something bad happening. I don't mine I go crazy I mean I start to panic to much so my body reacts, in other words I have panic attacks. So sometimes everyday things end up being really difficult for me. I don't even know why I was panicking but I was.

After a few minuets Marcus came in and knew what to do.

Marcus-Hey Zoe can you come..Quickly

Zoe-What happened

Marcus-It's Maddie

Zoe-Ok I will be there as quickly as I can

Marcus- Thanks

After 15 minuets Zoe was round and calming me down. She also had panic attacks so she knew what to do when I was having these. Her panic attacks were just as bad a mine are so it helped when she was sat next to me. "Maddie just breathe. Ok. Just breathe." Zoe quietly said in a lovely calming way. "1,2,3,4 in 1,2 out" Zoe said again.

When I was all calmed down I was fine and went on with what I was doing. Zoe said that she would stay with me and help me pack. I loved it when she was here. After about 2 very long hours I was finally done. Marcus had ordered pizza for us to have since it was my favourite food. Especially when I am a little bit panicky.

Zoe left when we had finished eating and it was just me and Marcus again. "How are you feeling." he asked with a worried look on his face. "I'm good." I slightly lied, all I wanted to do at this point was run into bed and fall asleep. "Maddie don't lie, if you want to sleep then do it I will be here if you start to panic again." he calmly said to me. "Thank you Marcus, love you" and with that I left and went in to the bathroom to start getting ready for bed. I took off the small amount of make up and cleaned my skin. Then I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bed.

As soon as my head hit the soft feather pillow I was fast asleep. And all I could think about was Dubai and all the viewers I will meet. The best thing was I didn't feel panicky , I knew that I was safe and that no one would hurt me so long as Marcus is near me.

Author's Note

So guys this is the first part of the first fanfic I have ever written. I know that they went to Dubai ages ago but I love all of the vlogs and I really wanted to write about it. Comment any questions if you hace any. Also in would mean so much if you checked out my new story called Positive.

Bye Guys love you

-Maddie