Chapter Ten- The Criminal Life

This chapter is dedicated to Minizuu and Frozooban, the first two to comment.

And to the side is a picture of Tyler.

___________________________________________________

#BRRRRIINGG#

"Ugh!" I grunted as I slammed my alarm clock. Why did I make an alarm for a Sunday morning? Why am I so stupid?

"GET UP BEAVER!" Shouted a familiar voice. I shot up from my bed and the bright sun pierced my eyes. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I quickly closed my eyes and opened them up again slowly allowing them to adjust to the light.

"Ahem," coughed the voice that had startled me before. I looked up and met eyes with no other than Matt Rosemary West.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" I questioned as I hopped out of my bed attacking him with my pillow, "GET OUT! GET OUT!"

"Woah, calm down Miss Crazy-"

"Ms Crazy? Really now?"

"We were just telling you we were heading home." Reasoned Matt as he tried to stop me from whacking his head again.

"We? What do you mean WE? Who else is here?" I questioned as my eyes felt as though they would fall out of their sockets.

"Uhm, Tyler. Do you have the memory of the goldfish? Remember last night? Pizza? You almost stabbing-"

"Oh," I said reminiscing almost killing Matt and Tyler. Ugh why didn't I? "Wait- don't you mean you scaring me to death?"

"Oi Matt, is this the notebook you were telling me about?" Asked Tyler as he walked into my room with my notebook in hand.

"Give that back!" I screamed as I lunged at him trying to get my notebook back.

"Woah, cool it Beaver." He said, throwing my notebook over to Matt.

"Careful! Don't make me bash you again Matt!" I teased.

"Pfft, you think I'm gonna give it back to you if you talk to me like that?"

"I refuse to have my house broken into and my notebook stolen when I'm in my pyjamas!" I yelled as I swung my pillow round and gave Matt a mighty shove to the face. His whole body jolted backwards as he fell to the ground hitting his head on my desk as he fell.

Ouch, that looked like it hurt.

"Why'd you do that for?" Tyler questioned as he rushed over to his mate, "Bro, you alright?....Bro?" We exchanged looks of confusion when Matt didn't answer.

"He's just pretending, it's not like he's actually hurt or anything." I protested biting my lip. Oh please be kidding. I know I fantasised about finally putting an end to him- but I'm too young to go to jail! I don't want to have to share a cell with a murderer!

"Dude, this isn't funny!" Scolded Tyler as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. What is he doing? This isn't the time to take a selfie!

"What are you doing?!"

"Uhm, I don't know..CALLING THE AMBULANCE!" He said raising his voice with every word. Man he had an annoying voice.

"Why? We don't need an ambulance!" I said rushing over to Matt.

"Get up! Snap out of it!" I yelled as I shook him by the shoulders.

Either he's really dead or he's a good actor. And I'm not sure about the acting part.

"I won't tell the whole school that you're mum told my mum that you only stopped wetting the bed in grade 7, if you get up right now." I threatened as i continued shaking him. Oh come on, it was worth a shot.