ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

~Lexis P.O.V~

"Varo and Arlie, get Ishaan and take him back to our trap." I said as I lowered my gun and stepped up to Breezy, holding out my hand to help him up. "Javier, I want you, Tilly Beans and Sweets to make sure this trap is cleared of any goons that are hiding. D1 and D2, take the bodies outside and burn them. We don't need dead bodies around here." I continued to say. "You good?" I asked Breezy and he nodded after a few moments, shock must be settling in since he seemed to be nearly paralyzed. "Good, go outside where Trey is. I want you and him back at my trap."

"Where'd you shoot him?" Arlie asked as he looked at the body. I heard the others running around the trap, kicking in doors and some gun shots till everything fell silent. The twins came into the room and started to drag out bodies one at a time.

"Just his leg. Keep his head up and get him out of here fast if you want him alive for any kind of torture. Twins stop." I said and they both dropped the bodies they were carrying. "I'll get C.U.C to handle this, I want you two to go over to GUTGD's trap and clear it out then burn it down. I especially want any kind of records of their sales-"

"We got 'Chu." They both said before heading out of the trap. I focused my attention back to Ishaan and shook my head in disappointment. "Never keep your back turned when you're a drug lord. First thing you learn and look at you." I spat at him as Varo and Arlie dragged him back down the hall we originally came down.

I followed right behind and was greeted to Ice who was ordering something to his members before he turned around to see me.

"I want some of our members here with Breezy's, just in case if some shit goes down. There shouldn't be any more of Ishaan's goons but I don't wanna take any chances. Breezy's probably goin' through some shock so he won't be back here tonight, can you stay here and manage?" I asked. The Lady G's came walking out of the building holding hands and smiling as if nothing had happened.

"Yeen even gotta ask." He said as he dapped me before heading inside the trap. Javier came walking out we both began to make our way to the car we came in.

"Cleared out and I overheard you say you wanted C.U.C so I hit them up. They're on their way." He said as he pulled his bandana off from around his nose and mouth. "It was clean."

"It was. I was expecting to get a call saying we needed members from Houston. I just don't know what's gonna happen with Ishaan's original trap out in NYC. I'm sure word'll get back to them that Ishaan's done for."

"Unless you wanna claim it as yours and you get a new territory." I climbed in the driver's seat and waited for him to hop in next. "You could have your territories in Detroit, Houston, Oakland and NYC. Unless you let Breezy have it and he sends Nando back there to manage it."

"Or I get it and send you over there." I said with a small laugh. "I'm sure you'd like the East Coast."

"I'm stayin' right here. Not about that manage a gang life. Send Arlie-"

"He'd kill them all. He nearly did that in Detroit and Varo would probably train them to be his personal military and more likely try the U.S military- those two just can't. It's just best they stay here." I feel like a ton of bricks was just lifted off my shoulders. These petty smaller gangs can be around all they want but they need to just leave my gang alone- as well as NBG. When they try one, they're really trying both but they don't realize that. 

"I'd like to think Varo would win against the U.S but we already know his ass would be so done for. Either way, one less gang to deal with and now we can go back to family dinners, outings, relaxing and selling without interference from a crazed nigga who gets off on torturing others." He said with a yawn to follow.