ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ

~A Week Later~
~Ty P.O.V.~

A whole week had gone by since I'd last seen Tilly Beans and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I could have hung around the ward but I knew they'd get suspicious so I stopped after that day.

Anyways, I grabbed a coke from the fridge and headed outside to my porch and took a seat. Trey said he was gonna come by and chill for a little bit so I was just waiting for him.

All my attention went to Breezy's house where I saw boxes on his porch? Those weren't there last night or yesterday at all for that matter. Did he order hella shit- nah. Those aren't UPS or Fed-Ex boxes. I popped the lid to my can and took a sip and continued trying to figure out what was going on-

"Stare any harder why don't you." Trey said as he stepped onto my porch, dapped me and took a seat. "What are you even lookin' at?"

"Shit that sure as hell has nothing to do with me- Since when did Ivanna and Natalia start chillin' with you?" I laughed when I saw the two of them come up onto the porch too.

"When Dad said he didn't want the little kids at the trap anymore. He said there's some shady shit goin' on and so I ended up just watching them." He shrugged when he picked up Natalia and sat her in his lap. "She's sleepy, been up for too long and hasn't had a nap since before I took 'em to the park."

"What do you mean by shady?"

"He said he heard broken windows one night but there weren't any. It happened again like a night or two ago so he's paranoid about that. I said it was just him being old and he just mugged me." He kicked his feet up, leaned back a little and let Natalia just lay on him. Her eyes looking heavier as time passed till she let out a yawn and gave in to the sleep.

"Nah, I heard it too when I was there last. I think we have ghosts. It was just me at the trap and I had to lock up, but that broken glass noise just happened out of the blue. I went around the entire trap to look around but all the windows were fine." I was a little high that night but I know I wasn't hearing things or trippin'.

"I've never heard anything when I'm there." He said.

"Well don't ask me why but Dad's now paying for people to stay at the trap all night too. I wanna get in on that, that's extra money for sitting at the trap just chillin'. Easy money."

"For real?" I nodded. "You know how much?" I shrugged. "I feel like somethin' big is gonna happen and I'm so ready for it. Especially with Melo-"

"Can we not talk about WTE? I still miss August." My life has been pretty boring without my best friend. Yeah I've got work to keep me busy but on the days, such as today, it makes me wish I could just call up August and kick it with him like we used to.

"Sorry about that." I just gave a quick nod and took another sip of the coke I just remembered I was still holding. "It seems like everyone's tense now."

"Right? But that's just how life goes, not to mention everyone's leaving. First Tilly Beans going to the hospital, then Uncle Ginot heading back down to L.A with Nicole and LD." My heart ached for Tilly Beans and just saying her name brought a small piece of happiness.

"Yeah but Uncle Ginot said he'd be back up here again- you comin' to the family dinner tonight?" I forgot about that actually.

"I might, depending if Romeo wants me to come in tonight. He's renovating again."

"Y'all need help moving shit? 'Cause I'll come by and help out, as long as Breezy'll be there."

"Breezy isn't comin' in at all this week, to my knowledge." He nodded his head and then we fell silent for a few minutes. "You think if I tell Dad I want a Pimp's Mansion, he'll give me money for one?" I asked with a small laugh.