ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

~King P.O.V.~

"If I take those restraints off, you better behave." I said to Tilly Beans with a laugh as she looked back at me desperately. "I mean it-"

"I know. I'll be good." I doubt it but I loosened the ties around her wrists till her arms fell to her sides and a smile to her face. "My legs too-"

"Can you wait?" She shook her head. "Wait till we get home. I'ma whip the shit out of you." I saw her eyebrows raise in surprise and her smile drop to a flatline. "You always wanna-"

"I'm sorry." She said covering her eyes and trying to tuck herself into a ball. Her legs were free and the first thing she did was pop out of her failed ball and tear off the hospital gown. "Finally. I was burning up."

"It's the thinnest material I've ever seen. What the hell do you mean 'burning up', that makes no sense." She sat there completely naked but had no problems wearing her new suit of choice. "What happened to your shoulder blade area?" I asked as I pointed to her shoulder that was red and blistered.

"Third degree burn. I skid across pavement on my shoulder and it burned the living fuck out of my skin. You think I'll have a scar?" She asked as she looked at it.

"Yeah, you're gonna have a scar there. Your abdomen alright?" This female... Killed me seeing her cut up, bruised, burned, and bandaged like this.

"Yeah my abdomen's fine. If I got tattoos, can it cover the scar?" I reached over the railing of her bed and grabbed her left hand, turning it to see the engagement ring still snug on her finger.

"I'm sure you could. What would you get? And doctor said your injuries wouldn't affect fertility, right?" Her eyes shot up at me and then relaxed.

"He said I was fine. I just need to heal and all is good for me. As for the tattoo... I want more bright colored flowers branching out over my shoulder, I think it'll look pretty." At least she was happy and lively, that's really all I cared about. "How was it though?"

"Anything you choose to get ends up look beautiful on you anyways." I said with a small laugh. "But it was clean for the most part. Just went in, cleared it out, got you two and then we were gone." A few cuts, bullet skims, and bruises but for the most part it was good. "At this rate, you for sure you gon' be alive by the wedding?"

"Kingsly... I have eternal life. I don't care what anyone says, I am immortal." Here we go. "So yes, I will make it to our wedding and then honeymoon!" She reached up and gave me a kiss just on the edge of my chin. "Your chin hair tickles." She said as she scooted closer and rubbed along my jaw line with her free hand.

"Queenie don't pull too far, you got IVs-"

"I don't care for them. If they're pulled out, then so be it. I wanna touch your lovely chin hair because it tickles and I now like it. Never get rid of it."

"I have to shave-"

"No! King don't-"

"Fine, just don't start cryin'." Another smile to her face as she fiddled with my earrings now.

"You need more-"

"I think you're tired and need sleep. You're just all over the place today- more so than usual. So lay back down and go to sleep-"

"Lay me down and put me to sleep." She looked up at me with those blow job eyes and I just shook my head in complete disbelief.

"I'll come back tomorrow, Tilly Beans. Behave yourself or you're gonna get two ass whippings when you finally come home." Reaching down to her, I gave her a kiss and stood up from my chair, walking out the door.