ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

~Ty P.O.V.~

Finally the weekend. Been waiting for Saturday to come around for too long.

I got out of bed, groaned at the fact it was so early in the morning and proceeded on my way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. It just now crossed my mind that I haven't heard from August in a couple days? We've both been busy with work but damn, we could have texted or something.

***
I took a walk around the block and stumbled upon Tilly Beans washing her car in her driveway. I'm so glad I chose to take a walk because this sight was what put the smile on my face.

"Mornin' Tilly Beans." I said as I crossed the street. She stepped back from the car and tossed the sponge in the bucket of soapy water next to her foot.

"Hi Ty, how are you?" She had a certain tone in her voice that I usually never heard... It wasn't like a sad tone or a mad one but more of a hint of upset

"Pretty good, what about you?" She picked up the hose and proceeded with hosing down the car. I took a few steps back to be out of the splash zone and get a better look at Tilly Beans.

"Just annoyed but not because of you. You're fine."

"Why annoyed?"

"Just King. I walked out on me last night, breaking things off so I'm just really irritated with him right now." Damn... See this is why I stay away from relationships but I'd make an exception for Tilly Beans because she's bae- my bae. It just ain't official or anythin' but in my mind it is.

"I'm sorry about that. He'll come back-"

"He better stay clear of me for the next few days or I'll do to him what I did to that whore that was on the corner." Where's Trey with his endless supply of tea because I need a cup... Maybe two. "When he comes back I'm giving him nothing but hell."

"Damn Tilly Beans, but I see you. I'd be pissed off if I were in your shoes." Actually I wanna be in your shorts and up under your coconuts- ooh a chill ran through me with that thought. I needa tone it down because this ain't the time for none of that.

"Oh well, just gotta deal with my problems. What were you up to?" She rinsed off the last section to her car and the hose back down and off to the side. "Can you bring that bucket inside for me while I close the garage?" I nodded my head and picked it up by the handle, and heading inside through the front door. I loved the smell of her house because it smelt like nothing but her.

"But I was just takin' a morning walk, so where do you want the bucket?"

"You can just leave it in the sink for now. Thank you for bringing it inside for me." She said with a cute smile as she hopped up onto her counter and reached into a cabinet to grab a mug from the top shelf.

"I could have gotten that for you-"

"I like climbing up on the counters, but do you want anything to drink? I have everything under the sun as far as drinks go." She continued to say. I too at seat at her bar counter that she was kneeling on and couldn't have gotten any better of view than what I had.

"I'll just have coffee."

"Decaf?"

"Whatever y'all got is fine." She nodded her head and brought down a second mug before climbing down.

"What are you doing today besides mauling King if he comes home?"

"Was going to go pay a visit to my surprise adopted son if his father or side mother are home." She said with a laugh as she started the coffee maker. "What about you?"