ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ

~The Next Morning~

~Trey P.O.V.~

I heard loud screams coming from outside my room and I swear I've never sat up so fast in my life. I tossed the covers off of me and grabbed my gun off the nightstand, cocking it and stepping up to the door. I opened the door and held the gun up-

"T, don't shoot! It's just Breezon bein' loud." Breezy said as he walked out of the room with a towel over his shoulder. I looked down to see Breezon standing there naked looking up at me with the most innocent look I've ever seen on that child and just bursted into tears of laughter.

"He's naked, standing in my hallway screaming because he can and I'm standing here with a cocked gun aimed at him. I seriously can't anymore, like bruh." I said still laughing as I set the gun down on the ledge next to the stairs. "Good morning Breezon." I finally manage to say.

"I woke up because he wouldn't stop pulling my earring. I was tryna sleep- mind you I was havin' a bomb ass dream. It took place at a strip club and I swear... I thought one of the females was suckin' on my ear but instead I wake up to find him right on my chest, leaning in on me tugging on the jewelry." He said with a shake of his head as he looked down at Breezon. "You killed Daddy's dream. I was tryna get him in the tub as quietly as possible but we know how that is."

"It's actually fun having him here though. Yeah he's a lot of work but he's not as bad as I was expecting him to be." I crouched down to Breezon's level and motioned for him to come over to me but he was reluctant and remained by Breezy. "One of these days he'll come to me, LJ was like this too but he learned I'm all kinds of good."

"I don't want him to go back to Vonnie, T." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Yeah he disrupts my sleep and drools all over me but these three days- I don't know, I just don't want him to go." He grabbed Breezon's hand and began to walk over to the bathroom. "Anyways, I'm gonna get him cleaned up, then head over to Vonnie's and probably have breakfast with her. You wanna come with? I'm sure she'd be happy to see you, it's been a while." It actually has been a while since I've seen her and I feel bad because she's already like a sister-in-law to me.

"Well we can always get him back another time. I'll come with too." He nodded his head and walked completely into the bathroom, while I walked back into my room and straight into my bathroom. Turning on the shower and stripping down to my personal favorite suit, I took another good look in the mirror like always.

After breakfast, I'll probably go to the trap and see if there's anything for me to do. If there isn't anything, I'll probably just hang out with Cassie- not even gonna plan out my day because my days never go as planned to begin with. Just gonna go with the flow of whatever happens- and the steam fogged up my mirror. Fuck you fog.

***

"Okay so technically, she never specified when he had to be home... so I want to spend the rest of the day-"

"Breezy. You can't just keep him all to yourself. I bet he misses his Mommy and I know she misses him." I said with a small laugh bubbling in the back of my voice. He let out a sigh but nodded his head. "And I'm starving."

"I knew that was part of the reason. I just knew it." He said as he put Breezon in the back of his car. I hopped up front and let out a big yawn. "After this, you got anywhere to be?" I shook my head. "Good, then we're going to August's place to see if he knows if anymore WTE members were apart of the FBI. For all we know the CIA might as well be involved too."