ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

Heather and I pulled up to Arlie's house in one piece and I couldn't have been happier. Anything to be away from the North Side was all I wanted. I got out of the car and of course I could see Heather was uncomfortable since Amber's car was parked in the driveway.

"She won't do shit. I promise, we're just here to tell Arlie and then from there we'll see what he says." I said walking up the little pathway with her right behind me.

"Why not go to Lexis?"

"He's out of town. The video is still sending to him but I'd feel a hell of a lot more comfortable knowing at least Arlie is aware of this bullshit." I banged on the door but stopped when I could clearly hear Amber yell something at Arlie...

"Come inside, just ignore Amber for right now. She's trippin' as usual." He said with enough annoyance in his voice. "Amber you're not gonna yell in my house, especially when Joel's here. I'm not about that and if you can't act like a woman, then just get out. I'm not dealin' with it." He snapped back at Amber. "Heather get inside 'cause you sure as hell ain't in the clear either."

You know when there's that obvious heavy awkward tension in the room? It was like that but times about a thousand at this point. Heather and Amber just kind of stared at each other and I was right in the middle of the two.

"We'll talk later." Amber hissed at Arlie before she finally broke her deathly stare at Heather. She grabbed her purse from off the kitchen table and walked out the door. I still saw the ring and house key sitting there, completely untouched since the first time I saw them on that table. The sound of the door closing snapped by attention back up towards Arlie.

"What the hell is goin' on now?" He asked as he directed all his attention to me. His beanie sat so snug on his head just above his furrowed eyebrows, giving a much more intimidating look but I liked it because intimidation looks too good on him.

"Here, just watch this. Christian, Nitty, Ace, and some nigga in a teal tie are in that video. It's still sending to Lexis but I wasn't sure what the hell to do or where to go so I came here. I was going to tell Breezy but I guess something went down with Yvonne and- well just watch as we can discuss it after." I said handing him my phone. "Don't swipe left or right because I got a lot of dirty shit on my phone." He looked up at me with a confused look. "King and I have a lot of fun when we're together." He shook his head but motioned for us to all sit down on the couch. They sat on the couch while I sat in my arm chair; the both of them leaning on the phone.

While they were watching, I decided to just search my hair for split ends and just pull 'em off when I see 'em. Sweets and I decided not to go out for the two Lady G's... with what happened last time, I feel like they're especially prepared and we both want the upper hand on this one. Wait it out a few days, lay low, and then we just go all out. Not to mention I'll hopefully have recovered a little more from my past injuries and Sweets literally just had a baby so I don't wanna push her too hard. Loso said he had something for me that could help in this situation but I have to wait because he's an ass about everything and likes to get my hopes up just to make me wait.

I looked up and saw Arlie motion that he was about to toss me the phone. I gave the nod of approval and to my complete shock, he reached over and grabbed onto Heather's neck, pinning her down onto the couch. This nigga was just sitting there calm not even a second ago! Oh my lawd.

"What the hell did you go and do?!" He yelled at her. "Heather, what do you know that makes them want to come after you!" She grabbed onto his wrists, holding him tight to the point where I could see her veins arise under her skin. He wasn't choking her but he did have a strong grip on her neck. "Heather!"