ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

~Varo P.O.V.~
~Two Days Later~

I sat at the table with my newspaper in hand, coffee on the table and Natalia in my lap. My glasses that I clearly didn't need because my vision is so on point sat nicely on the bridge of my nose.

"Alright whatever you're doin' you better stop." Sweets said as she walked into the kitchen with a crying Junior that made my ears nearly bleed. I set the newspaper down and covered my ears... Natalia did too and I gave her the 'Yee you doin' it right' look of approval.

"I wasn't even doin' anything-"

"You're acting suspicious. You never read the newspaper and you never wear glasses. Whatever-" She stopped mid-sentence when there was a small shake of the house following a loud boom that sounded like a cannon. Sweets turned and stared me down with a look that made me feel a little scared, but that type of scared I kinda wanted to feel. "And what the hell was that?"

"Give it a few seconds." I said as I scooted Natalia off my lap and jogged around to the basement door. I saw smoke seeping from under the door and smiled. Opening the door, the basement was filled with smoke and I heard the coughing of the boys, as well as the series of fans that were turned out to air out the room. All the small window were open and the small beams of light that shinned through made the basement look something you'd find in a scary movie. "Did y'all make a bomb?" I asked.

"Molotov but it was a bad one. We didn't do it right." D2 said as he emerged from the smoke. "I need a new gas mask by the way."

"I'll hook you up with one. Why y'all makin' a Molotov? I walked down the stairs and took a look at the table they were working from. "Y'all need to make me one because I got some shit to start with a couple niggas from my old hood." Is it bad I encourage this? Hell fuckin' no, this is parenting at its finest. These boys know how to protect themselves at all costs and know what to do in all situations I have been able to recreate. They know how to sort and count money real fast because Sweets taught them well in counting.

"Just in case if anything goes down. Always good to have a few on hand." D1 said. "How's your latest subject?" His greenish eyes looking up at me with patience.

"I'm gonna go to the trap today and check on it. It was fine yesterday but its heart beat wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. So what happened the night y'all had your snipers a little over a week ago." I asked as I took a seat in one of the spare chairs down here. The smoke was finally clearing out enough to where it wasn't as hard to breathe in... well I had no problem with it 'cause of my past with smoke but it was just easier to breath in general.

"No reason." They both said in unison. "Just wanted to get a little more practice with 'em." D1 said as he slipped off his mask.

"So y'all wouldn't have nothin' to do with the bodies in the basement and the fact GUTGD's trap is busted right?" I looked from one to the other but both maintained their calm composures. Not even as much as a twitch of the eye or lip. "Lemme find out what y'all know and what y'all are up to." Again they still said nothing. "Is it something I would approve-"

"Without a doubt." They said again in unison. I gave a small nod of my head and proceeded my way up the stairs, where I was greeted to Natalia who was sitting just a few feet away from the basement door. Her pink bow that sat in her hair and those big round eyes staring back at me put a warm feeling in my heart.

"What are you doin' over here?" I asked her.

"I dunno." She said reaching up for me to pick her up and naturally I did.