ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ

~Days Later~
~Trey P.O.V.~

"So what's it say?" I asked as I watched her pull the papers out of the manilla colored envelope. I saw her eyes gaze the top of the documents, scrolling down and then her face shifted into a frown. "Well?"

"You're not the father-"

"Adios and good luck with your son. I told you my sex game on fire but my impregnation game so weak, not even steroids could help." I got off her porch step and pat her shoulder before pulling out my keys and sliding in my whip.

***

Pulling up to Mom and Dad's, all their cars were there so both of them were home. I got out and walked up to the porch, straight inside since the door was open.

"Hello? Mom? Dad?" I called out. I noticed LJ laying on the couch with a stuffed animal and he was zoned into the TV. "Hi LJ." I said to him.

"Hi T." He said back when he looked back at me. "Mommy's in the kitchen." He continued to say and I nodded my head. Walking into the kitchen, I saw Mom at the sink washing dishes.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Trey."

"Oh no." Dad said. "What did you do this time?" He literally closed his laptop and turned around just to face me as if waiting for me to announce some life changing crime I committed.

"You act like I murdered the President and fucked his wife-"

"For all I know, you probably did." Mom shot Dad a certain kind of look which made me laugh. "But on the real, what's up?"

"Today was a glorious day actually." I sat down in the chair next to Dad. "It started off about two business days ago, some female I had sexual relations with a while back hit me up. She told me she had a baby and that I was the father-"

"Oh my God! Where's the baby? Who's the mom? How old is the baby? How much did it way? Boy or girl-"

"Nelle Bells, will you relax." Mom literally dropped the plate she was washing and it broke but she gave no fucks. "Let him finish his story and I bet those questions would be answered." Dad continued to say.

"-well that day I went to do the DNA test and today the results came back. Said I wasn't the father, I dipped from her crib and came here to share my good news." A smile on my face, I was scared to death to turn around and see Mom's face so I just kept my back to her.

"Good for you, Trey. What did you learn from this experience?" Dad asked as he took avoided looking back at Mom.

"I learned two business days is fast for DNA test results. I was expecting to wait about two weeks but that was some damn good service. You're still holdin' off with Mom, huh?" I asked the last question when she left the room and jogged upstairs.

"She can't have any more. She got her tubes tied. LJ happened completely by accident but the chances of that happening again are so low, so I'm good." Dad said with such a proud smile. "Speaking of LJ, he's been calm all day."

"Poor Mom, all she wanted was one more." I said with a shake of my head. "When kids like him are calm, just know he's plotting something, trust and believe I know this." We both looked over into the living room to still find LJ just chilling on the couch watching cartoons. "Yeah, he's plotting. So be ready-"

"Don't say that. Everything has been hidden and taken away from him." That won't stop a child. "What are your plans for today?"

"Nothing, actually. Was gonna stop by the trap to sell some shit but with the gang war that went down, I figured you didn't want shit sold till suspicion died down."