ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

~Breezy P.O.V.~

I was in my car and headed over to Christian's trap. I just wanted answers, that's all I want and if he doesn't give 'em to me, I'm not showin' any kind of mercy. I don't care that we're blood, this just shows even blood can do you wrong and why you can't rely on anyone other than yourself in the world. It's nothin' but a cruel place full of niggas who have greed and will do anything to achieve their goals the fast way with minimal to no work put in.

I pulled up to an intersection and for the oddest reason, my gut was telling me to turn right instead of left... Which was strange. My conscious was urging me more and more as time passed. Chills ran down me the longer I sat at the intersection and I finally turned right.

I was driving down an old dirt road that Trey, DeShawn, Michael, Honey, Lauren, Ty, and I used to walk down to go to a lake. Usually my gut feelings don't steer me wrong but now that antsy feeling was starting to set in. I became restless and couldn't keep my focus in just one thing. I was looking all around trying to figure out why I had that urge to come down this way.

When I got down to the end of the road, I stopped the car. Grabbed my gun off the passenger seat and hopped out. It was already night but not pitch black out because of the moon. Soft ripples in the lake and the breeze pushing the long willow tree branches eased the restlessness. I wasn't scared for myself but I had that scared sensation- it's hard to describe this feeling but it was unsettling.

I continued to walk around till I saw someone sitting on a rock that sat at the lake's edge. The hood up, slumped over body, hair that blew, and light sniffles caught my attention. I cocked my gun just in case and began to walk in the person's direction-

"Yvonne?" I said when I realized that was my jacket I had given her earlier. "Yvonne what's wrong?" But she didn't move. She stayed as still as a statue. "Vonnie, what happened?" I crouched down in front of her and saw she was holding her neck with her hands, as if trying to warm them but blood was seeping through the cracks of her fingers.

I looked up at her eyes confused only to find her swollen and red with the tear stains trailing down her cheeks. I grabbed one of her hands, removing it from her neck to find a few horizontal lines on her neck still bleeding.

"Yvonne, no you didn't." She looked up at me with one of the guiltiest looks I'd ever seen before dropping her gaze back down to the water. I pulled off my shirt and bunched it up, pressing it to her neck to stop the bleeding. "Yvonne, what the hell did you use?" She brought her other hand down and dropped a small razor blade onto her lap. "Come on, we're going back to my car." She stood up, letting the blade fall right into the water and walked with me back up to my car. I helped her inside and again pressed the shirt to the cuts.

"I reached an all time low, Chris." She said in a quiet shaky voice. "I wanted to be done for good-"

"I know it's bad right now but never bad enough to go to this. Why didn't you call me or something?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't let me end things for good. I went for a walk and was trapped in my thoughts."

"What thoughts drove you to this?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I nodded my head and let go of the shirt to start the car. She held the shirt in place and wiped away a tear with the other hand, leaving behind a small smudge of blood just on to the top of her cheek.

"We need to do something about this. Do you want to go to counseling or therapy? What we're doin' now clearly isn't helpin' you." I decided to take her to DeShawn and Lolo's house. Right now I don't have the time to tend to her newest wounds and I know Lolo would help as far as comfort goes and Yvonne would get to be around Breezon while I handled my Christian situation. "I'll even go with for the first few sessions or all of 'em if need be; anything at this point to help you."