ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

~Trey P.O.V.~
~The Next Day~

"Excuse me sir." I heard the soft voice of a nurse say into my ear accompanied by her gentle touch on my arm. I opened my eyes and found Ty was also asleep in the chair next to me but turned my head forward to be greeted to a pair of calmly fixed electric blue eyes staring at me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm good." I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my back. "I ain't mean to sleep here but my friend was rushed here for trauma and I just wanted to know how he was."

"Who is your friend?"

"The one with pink-red hair." I heard Ty's chuckle in the background and I just shook my head with a small laugh of my own. "His name is Christopher Jenkins, Twenty-Two, 6'5"-"

"I've seen him. Let me find his doctor and find out what's going on for Christopher. One moment please." I nodded my head and slouched back into my chair. "Surprised you stayed here all night, thought you'd leave after like an hour."

"That's our brother T. I can't just leave." Too true Ty. Way too true. "Did you tell Yvonne what happened or-"

"I told the doctors that Yvonne was the mother of his child and gave 'em her number so I figured they'd call her and tell her. I'll hit her up real quick." I pulled put my phone and saw it was about to die... I swear this phone can't handle maintaining full battery for more than ten minutes.

"Hi Trey." She said into the phone on the second ring.

"Hey Yvonne, I can't really talk long but did you get any calls last night?"

"Nope. Was there a call I was supposed to get?" I hate hospitals. I seriously do because now I'ma have to be the one to break the bad news.

"Aight, last night there was a situation and to save time, Breezy's in the hospital being treated for injuries. I don't know anything specific but I'm here now just waiting for information." There was silence on her end. "Hello? Yvonne?" I looked at my screen and saw my phone had died.

"What she say?"

"They didn't call her last night and my phone died when I explained. You got your phone?" He shook his head. "I hate phones. I really do."

"Sir?" The nurse said when she approached me for the second time. "Christopher's doctor said he has minor injuries but you can go back and see him if you'd like. He's in room B10."

"Thank you Ma'am, have a nice day." I said reaching out to shake her hand. Ty and I both stood up and took ourselves down the hall in search for Breezy's room. "At least he's not too bad." I said.

"No kidding. He has NBG to get back to, he doesn't have time to be up in here- I wish Tilly Beans was still in the hospital. I could have spent the night in her room."

"Leave her alone, Ty." I said with a laugh as we came up to Breezy's room. I opened the door and poked my head inside first to make sure no one else was there. The room was empty aside from Breezy so I continued into the room with Ty following right behind.

"Y'all came?"

"We stayed the whole night there just to hear what the deal was with you. How you feel?" I dapped him and took a seat in the chair next to his bed while Ty took a seat on the sink counter. "You look a lot better than I expected."

"I got a headache and my lower jaw is sore. Otherwise everything else feels like any other time I've gotten into a fight." He said with a shrug. "They were talking about inducing a coma so my brain swelling would go down but I declined that shit. I said I'd take it easy and deal with the headache as long as I'm not in a coma- Please tell me no one told Mama."