ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ

~The Next Day~
~Breezy P.O.V.~

I woke up to find Yvonne still dead asleep next to me and I laughed a little 'cause her hair was a mess. But she my mess so it's all good.

I slipped out of bed and headed down to Breezon's room. The wood floor was cold as fuck so I hurried my ass to his room where there was carpet and felt sweet relief when I touched the soft carpet.

"Good mornin' my lil' nigglet." I said as I scooped him up and snuggled him. "We gon' share cereal for breakfast 'cause I never know what to feed you for breakfast." I said carrying him out of his room, down the hall, and right into the kitchen. I set him down on the ground and he just looked up at me. "Bruh stop that. You look so cute when you do that." I said with a laugh as I reached for some cheerios in the cabinet up above.

He started to make some struggling noises so I looked back down to see him reaching up for something too. Looking at the counter I saw there was a pacifier there and grabbed it, giving it to him, he took a seat on the ground and was quiet while I continued with our bowl of cereal.

***

He sat on the table with me, picking out the cheerios from the bowl one at a time, every now and again I'd give him a spoonful of milk. This needs to be a daily thing for us. I finally get my bonding time with him and it makes me feel better as a person, especially since I already feel bad for missing the first year of his life.

"Next time we're gonna have fruity cheerios. Frosted ones are coo' n' all but the fruity ones are where it's at." I said before taking in another spoonful of cereal. "Uncle Trey should be here eating with us too." His mouth pulled back into a smile and a small chuckle coming from him. "Yee you already know Uncle Mac Daddy Trey is the ish."

"What are you telling him?" Yvonne asked with a sleepy laugh. "Good morning sweetie." She said kissing Breezon's cheek.

"I don't get any morning sugar? That's messed but aight." I said holding up the spoon of milk for Breezon.

"When there's a title, you can get all the sugar you want."

"Oooh, what'chu hinting?"

"Not hinting anything." Mhm. "What are you doing today?"

"Picking up a good friend of mine from the airport. He's coming from the East since I'm not heading back there and then I'm kicking it with Trey."

"Are you going to be coming back later on again?" I heard the eggs crackle on the skillet and the toaster pulled down from one of the cabinets.

"I'm gonna try to if it isn't too late. If not, I'll come by early tomorrow morning- see this is why we're supposed to be under one roof. So then we both see Breezon everyday."

"We both agreed to just a little while of space and you know it. If you want to take him for a few days, go on ahead and I'll be the one dropping by to visit him." She said.

"Nah because I don't want you driving around late at night. The last thing I need is something happening to you." I literally just watched Breezon drool all over himself and I feel disturbed. "Bruh, why?" I grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth.

"Well then it's going to be like this for a little bit. I'm with you when you say we should be under the same roof but constant yelling isn't good." Her toast popped up and I was praying she wasn't about to pull out any brand of butter than gave me issues in the past. "Especially right now with the random jumps, what would have happened if Breezon and I were at the house by ourselves that night before you went to Christian's?"