ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ

~Mr.OohThemInches P.O.V.~

Ow. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking Shit- and we're good. Just had to rearrange the package for maximum comfort and now we're all gucci.

"Breezy, what happened? Why didn't you say anything? We all thought you were killed." Trey said as his head hung low like as if someone scolded him for something bad. I don't want him to feel bad, I'm not mad or upset at him for all this. We're reunited as super mega ultra brother nigga best friends, so he should be happy... Not all sad and shit.

"I went through some shit out there in NYC but it taught me a lot of shit. It was just shy of two years and all that matters is I'm here now." (A/N: I Decided Not to Jump Ahead By 3 Years.) "More importantly, where's Yvonne and what did she have?" I need to know, this has been on my mind every moment of the day for the past twenty one months.

"I haven't seen her. Last I talked to her, she was days away from giving birth." My heart literally just dropped to the bottom most part of my stomach, where it shattered into a million pieces. Other than Trey and all of IRG, Yvonne and the baby were who I was dying to see the most. I had so many questions, I was pissed off I wasn't there for Yvonne like I promised her I'd be. Missed my child's birth, and probably his or hers first everything.

"Not a single word?" He shook his head. "Is she even in Oakland anymore? When I followed you, I saw her car wasn't at my old house anymore."

"I haven't seen her in fourteen months. I don't think anyone has. Not even Romeo Jr." I don't even know what to think right now. I'm at a loss for thoughts and words- Ooh I could ask Jamie and see if she knows. "But why not at least a text or phone call?"

"I'll explain at the next family dinner. Trey you don't even know how good we have it over here. I'm not even kidding. I had to experience some shit I thought you only read about it books or imagined. Body mutilation is something I'm used to but there were much worse things."

"I don't even want to know. I'm just so sorry I made nearly two years of life go to waste-"

"You didn't Trey. For the Love of God Almighty, I'm not mad and I never was. I was stuck in NYC for nearly two years, big deal. I'm here now and that's all that matters. I got NBG re-established over there with new members and have brought them back here at a new trap. Trey I got it all started by myself and I got paycheck after paycheck comin' in. I could be a sugar daddy right now if I wanted to." I saw a smile finally on his face and it made me feel better knowing his ass cracked a smile.

"Did you meet any females-"

"They all met me. I haven't fucked since before we left to NYC and I swear on M.C. Temptation was there... all thick and oh so baaad but I resisted. Trey we need females from the East Coast over here." Spent a lot of bank on some good ass high end lotion let me just say that. Jergens probably got a 69% increase in sales just because of me, but it was worth it.

"Next time we go, we're going for vacation, not business. I'm done trying to branch out for IRG." Smart choice my nigga. "By the way, Sugar Peach came back to your house and I took her to Mom and Dad's so she's been with them all this time." My lil' niggas! Missed their asses too much to even begin to explain. "I vote we just go to Mom and Dad's, have the dinner and I'll help you out with whatever you need." I nodded my head and stood up from the couch, giving him a hand.

***

"Oh my...-"

"Chris! Oh my gosh!" Nelle screamed as she came and gave me a big hug- bruh she kissed my cheek. I got Mom spit on my cheek now, that's weak. "What- How?!" She was stronger than I thought, good God if she pulls me any closer, we'll become siamese twins.