ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

~Arlie P.O.V.~

"What are you doin'?" I asked as I approached Amber from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her up against my chest.

"I'm cooking, what are you doing?" She asked with a shy chuckle that I loved hearing from her. She may have been peeling oranges at the counter, but I'd rather put her up on the counter and peel off her clothes.

"Tryna see if I can get some." I growled lowly in her ear, snaking my hand under her shirt so I felt her soft bare skin. I kissed on the side of her neck and watched as he hand struggled to hold the orange still enough for her peel.

"I can tell you're trying- I can feel you. Are you serious right now?-"

"My house, I can free ball all I want but I vote we go upstairs-"

"Mommy!" Joel screamed causing Amber to jump. Shortly after, a crying Joel came wandering into the kitchen and motioned for Amber to pick him up. His tears dripping off his chin and his heaving all too heavy as he hid in Amber's neck.

"What happened sweetie?" Amber asked as she was trying to soothe him. She looked over at me and all I could do was shrug because I don't know what happened and I honestly don't want to know because chances are I bet it had to do with Andre- and there he was crawling off to the living room.

"No no no, get that butt back here." I said as I caught him by the end of his shirt and scooped him up. He had that guilty look on his face and I already just knew. "Don't think just because you can't talk, you can get away with things or the fact your Daddy ain't here." I said to him as I walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm guessing Andre pulled on Joel's earring because it's all swollen and red right now." Amber said. I peeked over and just shook my head.

"Yeah you're goin' to jail Andre." Jail was a small little play pen that was in a corner but it wasn't fun because there were no toys. I set him in the pen and walked away from the corner. He knew he was busted because he was already screaming. "Andre hush up or you're staying longer. I got all day and no where to be." Walking up to the oven, I set the timer and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

3:35 p.m. -Ginot: Come outside right quick.

Since Amber was tending to Joel, I headed out the front door and walked down the porch steps to the end of the driveway to see Ginot staring down the block towards Varo's direction with a smile on his face.

"What?" I called out. I followed his gaze and was surprised to see the Twins set up on Varo's roof aiming what looked like crossbows in the direction of Chewy's house. "Please tell me those are nerf-"

"They are. Varo's training 'em. How does he get 'em up on the roof without falling?" He questioned with a laugh. "I didn't know Varo could even train assassins."

"You'd be very surprised at what he's managed to train those twins to do. How long they been up there waiting?" For Chewy's sake, he better not come out of his house. "There's no way those darts can travel a span of ten house lengths."

"Right? But I wanna see if it can. I wanna know just how well they're trained. They're in the sniper position just waiting and I've tried getting Chewy to come out but his phone is dead and I don't wanna get caught up in the crossfire by knocking on his door." I just peeped he was wearing an all black fedora hat and just about died with laughter.

"Why the get up?"

"I like wearing these slacks, the gentleman's shoes, white button down, suspenders, and bow tie. True GentleThugs always keep it classy and I think I look pretty damn good to be honest." I jogged across the street and accompanied him at the end of his driveway.