ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

~Trey P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I was still sleeping in bed when I heard the faint sound of pounding on my door. Lifting my head up and turning so my ear face directly to the door, I wasn't sure if I was just hearing things or someone was actually at my front door. I assumed it was just me hearing things and rested my head back down on my pillow- now I clearly heard someone kick my door.

I got out of bed and walked quietly out of my room so I wouldn't wake Cassie up. I closed the door to my room behind me and swiftly jogged down the stairs with the noises getting louder as I approached the door.

"Trina, what the hell are you-" She pushed me back and stepped inside my house, slamming the door behind her. "Aye what the-"

"What did you tell Ishaan! I thought you and I were cool!" She yelled with a small sense of fear and shakiness to her voice. "Well?!"

"I haven't even as much as seen him! Let alone tell him shit about you!" I yelled back at her. "Fuck got into you?!"

"Apparently somethin' was said because he came back to the club last night and held a gun to my temple! Tellin' me to tell him everythin' I know about you! Why would he suspect me of knowin' shit?!" She continued to yell, this time with more anger present in her tone.

"I don't know why! I didn't even know he was back over on this side of town! Why would I tell him anythin' about you to begin with?!"

"The hell if I know! Trey, I'm probably bein' watched- I can't even go home because I'm scared they might come after me, the same way they did for Yvonne! When I agreed to help you out, you promised me shit like this wasn't gonna happen, Trey!" The door to my bedroom creaked open and Cassie appeared at the top of the stairs shortly after, looking down at us. "Best believe they'll go after her if they're even just thinkin' about comin' after me." Trina said as she took a deep breath when she stepped back away from me.

"Wait what? What's going on?" Cassie asked looking directly at me and then Trina with confused eyes to match the confusion in her voice. "Trey?"

"Ishaan." Trina said. "It's the bullshit with Ishaan that Breezy and Trey have."

"Who?"

"Oh my God, she doesn't even know?" Trina questioned in a much softer tone than before. I just shook my head silently. "Wow Trey, so you're messin' with a female to the point where you got her sleepin' over and chillin' with you a lot but she doesn't even know what serious shit you're involved in? She doesn't even know that what happened to Yvonne is the result of Ishaan and that it can happen to any of us who associate with you, huh?" She asked and again all I could do was shake my head.

"I figured all this would be over before shit got taken to a whole new level. I didn't expect Ishaan to be watchin' you, Trina or none of that. So I didn't tell you what I was really involved in. As far as you knew, I was just a kid born into a family who ran a gang and sold drugs." I said looking back up at Cassie. Her hands over her nose and mouth in shock as she looked back down at me.

"So what's going to happen?" Cassie asked.

"Who knows." Trina said.

"So at any point something could happen to me?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm done, I want nothing more with this-"

"It doesn't matter if you decide to drop Trey. If they know you hold some kind of importance to Trey, they'll get you to get to him. That includes me as well."

"Why wouldn't you tell me this, Trey? You were able to tell me you cheated but you can't tell me something as serious as this?" I caught Trina instantly look my way the moment she realized just who Cassie was but she kept quiet. "Don't call me anymore. I'm done." She turned back around and headed back to my room, I'm assuming to change back into her clothes.