ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ

~Trey P.O.V~

"T-Money, start the car back up. I don't wanna be snooping around traps n' shit." L.D said as he grabbed the collar of my shirt, preventing me from exiting the car.

"I'm familiar with this gang-"

"I don't care if you gave birth to that gang. My ass isn't in this drug game and I don't wanna be targeted because you're ass decided to play investigator. Just drive to Breezy's so we can get him and go swimming." He let go of my collar and I closed my car door. Starting the car back up and proceeding on the way to Breezy's.

"You're a bitch-"

"I'd rather be a live bitch than a dead savage. I was raised away from all this and I'm more than happy about that."

"But you're dating a female who's Dad is in IRG. Where's my tea at because this is the time when tea is needed." I shot back at him and he just laughed it off. "How the hell did you two even come across the idea of being together to begin with?"

"The eyes are what got me. I knew Arlie had a daughter but I wasn't expectin' her to look like she did. So we chilled one day, then we chilled some more, got involved in some intimate chilling and then decided to go with titles." He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders and a satisfied smile on his face.

"You ain't scared of Arlie?" I looked over at him and caught that blank stare like as if this was a question he was never prepared for. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

***

"How long you up here for L.D?" Breezy asked as he sat Breezon in the inner-tube-donut-thing before getting in the water.

"Just the rest of the week then I'm gone. What's it like with a child now? By the looks of it you seem to be enjoyin' yourself." L.D replied back. He and I were in the lawn chairs just kickin' back.

"I barely sleep anymore but other than that I've got nothin' to complain about. Yvonne's a good Mom, I feel like I'm a pretty good Dad so things are goin' smoothly so far."

"It's still weird seein' you with a child." I said with a laugh. "He's cute though but have you heard anything about WTE?"

"All I heard was WTE might come back into the drug game. They've been doin' secretive business since their trap was busted and building up a more stronger gang. I don't know if that's true, it's just what I heard through the streets."

"You think Melo's gon' be spiteful?" He just looked up at me with an unsure expression. "I think they are. I have a gut feeling they're gonna want revenge because we practically disowned them right when they needed us most."

"Christian and Melo apparently got into a fight right at the end. Completely burned the bridges between WTE and NBG. I'm all for wiping them out if they try anything." He continued to say. "He better not stir the pots, things been so mellowed out and the money's been rollin' in, that flow doesn't need to be interrupted."

"I bring this up because I saw activity on their old territory when L.D and I were on the way here."

"Really?" I nodded. "Do you think August is aware of all this?" I shrugged. "I'll stop by his house-"

"Oh my God Breezy! Is that your son?!" A female said as she walked up to the edge of the pool with her friend.

"Mhm, that's mine." He said completely shifting his attitude and a proud smirk on his face.

"How old is he and what's his name?" She said in a cooing tone as she stepped into the water. Her friend remained out of the pool but had a smile on her face as well.