ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I sat quiet in the back of the car. No one else said a word but I kept sharing confused glances at the nigga in the back with me. He was another gang leader and I wanted to know what this was all about... I haven't done anything besides collect my merch from the Argentina business I had.

The car pulled up to the station and I was let out. The both of us handcuffed and dragged inside, I looked around to see if I could see any notes that may have been left out giving me some kind of idea of what's going on but there was nothing.

"I got Lexis Salazarez and Damien Sanders." The agent said and the officer nodded his head, walking down a hall to another room. We were urged to walk in and to my surprise I saw Varo, Arlie, Christian, Nitty, Breezy, another kid, Joey, and Heather all in the room in handcuffs.

"They do you wrong every time." I said shaking my head at Arlie. Them ankle cuffs attached to that waist chain and a death stare to his face. I was sat next to him and just waited.

"I wasn't even defiant when they came to get me. I cooperate like a good lil' nigga." He said eyeing the agent.

"Kicked out of mandatory anger management at a young age, I could only image how bad you've become now. I didn't want risks." The agent said taking a seat in the chair across from us all.

"I wanna know why the hell Heather's here." Varo said as he looked at her. "Did you fuck an agent and leave him with y'alls child-"

"So funny Varo. I haven't done anything-"

"Y'all aren't in here for what you've done. It's what you know." The agent said.

"All I know is Christian and Nitty are a bunch of sour ass bitches who can't just-"

"Knock it off." Christian growled back. "What I know is you're just a piece of shit-"

"Says the nigga who can't accept he's wrong. Whatever Christian, just shut the fuck up." Breezy snapped right back.

"I don't know a damn thing. I'm not involved with any of them." Damien said as he looked around. "Honestly."

"For real. Chances are whatever info you're looking for probably has to do with us and not Damien." Arlie said calmly as he sat back more comfortably in his chair. "The nigga you need here is Melo since you brought gang leaders here."

"That's my question. Where's Melo. Each one of you has had some kind of contact with him." The agent said. I looked down at Heather in confusion.

"The hell kind of shit you had with Melo?" I asked her.

"None. Only talked to him once and he asked about Varo." She said back. "I know nothing that's been going on among these gangs." An office came walking back in and took Damien. Leading him out of the room and now it was just the rest of us.

"What kind of shit does Joey have with Melo. Knowing him I would expect him to have plotted my murder with Melo." Arlie shot right to Joey.

"Oh shut the fuck up Arlie. I'm not even about that. I haven't done nothin'-"

"The lies you still continue to tell. You're nosey ass knows just about every last inkling in these streets." Arlie yelled with more anger building up in his voice. "You wanna know about Melo? His ass was shot, killed, and decapitated-"

"Wait a second. Why is Melo even of interest?" I asked. The room fell silent and the agent stared at me for a few seconds as if decided how to word his answer.