Chapter Eight

I woke up, at first confused until I remembered last night. I looked over at Jaxon and was surprised. All along his back he had a big tattoo, some sort of tribal thing. Thinking he was still asleep I slowly traced the pattern with the tips of my fingers. I heard him lowly growl before turning over to face me and then pulling me towards him "Goodmorning." He said his voice husky with sleep eyes still closed. I blushed embarrassed at having been caught. "Goodmorning." I replied. I couldn't help but stare at him, he was gorgeous. "I can feel you starring At me." He said before opening his eyes. I blushed even deeper, he grinned at the sight laying his hand of my cheek. "I'm teasing. Did you sleep good?" He questioned. I nodded, practically the best sleep of my life but I wouldn't tell him that. His thumb ran over my bottom lip, like he wanted to kiss me but then stopped himself. "Do you want some breakfast?" "No I'm good." I told him shaking my head. He frowned, "Are you sure, I don't mind." He insisted. "Mhm, I'm fine. Would you like me to make you something?" I asked, I felt like he was being a better mate than I was. He was doing everything for me. "No Abi, I just want to spend time with you." He said sweetly. "Oh, okay." I replied smiling softly. He laughed, "We have a little time before I need to be back what would you like to do?" He asked. "Maybe we could just talk?" "What so you want to talk about?" We didn't really talk about heavy stuff last night, just simple questions. "Whats your family like?" I asked curiously, they weren't in our pack. "They're hectic. My mom and dad are very old school, they like for everything to go like it used to which makes it hard for my brother to run the pack. Whenever I moo over here with my uncle it caused a lot of trouble for them, I would have been the Alpha had I stayed and I think they thought my brother Cole couldn't handle it he was a bit rebellious growing up. But once my uncle died and I became Alpha of this pack things got better for them." He explained. I had been wondering why his family was in a different pack. I waited for him to ask me a question. "Why were you so scared of me at first when you found out we were mates?" "Growing up we all heard stories about you, how you were a killer, most were stories told to scare us of you. It was hard not to see you as the man I had grown up hearing about and not my mate." I explained shly. I felt his hand across my face, "Are you afraid of me now?" He asked. Not hesitating I shook my head no, I loved being here with him. He smiled obviously happy. My next question was rough but I had been wondering about it for a while now and I was scared to ask. Afraid he might be upset with me for asking. "How many girls have you slept with?" I eventually spit out nervously. For a minute he didn't say anything, but he was no longer touching me. "Just forget it don't tell me." I said quietly after a few miniutes had passed by. "I'm just ashamed I guess. There were five." Jaxon said hesitantly. "Have I met any of them?" "Alexis." After hearing that name my wolf was upset, I wanted to know but I wasn't prepared. Sensing my wolfs feelings he quickly began to talk, pulling me to him in the process. "The last time was about three months before I met you, not that it makes a difference. I'm not going to try and justify my actions by saying I have needs because that is the lowest excuse in the book. I did it at the times I had thought I'd never find you, I would give up at times and give into myself. There will never be any words to describe how sorry I am to you. I took something that is precious to our bond and threw it away and I will forever be sorry." I didn't say anything not being able to find the words. I wanted all those women to know that he was mine, to know he will only be with me. And even though a lot of it was my wolf talking I wanted it to. Knowing in order for them to know that he would need to mark me, I hesitantly pressed myself closer to him in order to press my lips against his. I knew that it was more of my wold than myself doing it but I didn't care. It was a soft kiss because I really wasn't sure what I was doing, I knew what I wanted but I wasn't sure how to do it. I could tell he was confused, but after the initial shock wore off he softly kissed me back his hand coming to hold my face. He kissed me for a minute and pulled away, "What are you doing?" He whispered to me. I could tell this was the last thing he expected from me, he thought I would be mad. "You haven't marked me." I said quietly. A lot of wolves marked their mates nearly as soon as they met them, at first I didn't really think about it much but now knowing all the girls that he had been with in the pack I wanted them to know that was over with. Espically knowing Alexis had been one of them. "I want things to be perfect with us, do you not want to?" I asked suddenly feeling rejected. Marking was a very important part of being mates. "Of course I want to! I've wanted to mark you from the moment I saw you, but I don't want it to be for the wrong reasons." He said brushing the hair put of my face. "I want them all to know I'm yours and your mine." I said simply, which was the point of marking anyways. He didn't say anything but after a minute brought his lips to my neck softly kissing it before stopping at the point where my neck and shoulder met softly biting it before sinking his teeth into me, forever marking me as his.