||56||

"Look Cohen that movie was horrible." Marissa stated as we sat in the diner booth. Ryan and Seth were across from Marissa and I. I nodded to agree with her and Seth groaned.

"Come on. That movie was art."

"No, man, it was pretty terrible." Ryan stated and I grinned.

"Okay, don't even get me started on your Bring It On phase Ally." Seth told me and I smiled.

"Now that is an awesome movie."

Marissa and I stared at each other for a moment before breaking out in song. "I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot, I said I'm bitching great hair. All the boys love to stare-"

Marissa and I stopped singing as Volchok and some of his friends walked into the restaurant. What the hell was he doing here?

Volchok walked over to us with a smirk. "Now what is that? Ten to one, our boys hang out at that candy ass diner on the pier. That's what I love about rich kids, you're so predictable."

"What do you want?" Ryan asked him, looking annoyed.

"I gotta spell it out for you? I want a rematch. Somewhere private, just me kicking your ass."

"I don't want any trouble." Ryan said and Volchok laughed.

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you jumped me the other night."

"Maybe you shouldn't have started it by sleeping with Casey." I told Volchok, making him look at me. I just glared at him as he stared at me.

"Look guys this is so stupid." Marissa spoke up and Ryan nodded.

"I got nothing against you."

"Well that's too bad, because me and you, we got unfinished business." Volchok stated, mock punching Ryan in the shoulder before getting up and storming off.

~~~~

I walked into the kitchen along with Seth and Ryan to see Kirsten and Sandy were already in there.

"Morning." Ryan greeted.

"Oh hey, you guys, I would really love some help with the party on Sunday." Kirsten stated.

"Sunday? Yeah, that's gonna be a tough day for me." Seth stated and I glared at him.

"Yeah no problem." Ryan said quickly.

"Thanks Ryan." Kirsten said with a grin, then looked at Seth and I. I grinned. "l'll be there Kirsten."

Seth gave me a look, but I just elbowed him. Kirsten smiled at us before grabbing her keys. "Well I should get going. I have to meet Julie and Charlotte at the club."

Kirsten left the room and I turned to Seth, who sighed. "Seth, this is the first event your mom has planned since she got back from rehab." I told him and Sandy nodded. "And we are going to do everything in our power to make it a success."

Kirsten came back inside the kitchen and Seth grinned at her sheepishly.

"Mom listen Sunday, I'm gonna be there, okay? Provided I don't get struck down by a lightening bolt."

"Aw thanks Seth that means a lot." Kirsten stated, pulling Seth into a hug. Sandy thumped him on the back and Seth groaned. "There goes the back."

~~~~
"Look dude, all I'm saying is that you just got back into Harbor, okay? You do not want to go back to the wasteland of homeschooling." Seth told Ryan as we walked across the parking lot into school. 

"And I told you I'm not going to fight him." 

"Yeah I hear you and I believe you, but I also know Kid Chino. Sometimes when his backs up against a wall.."