||5||

I heard the quiet knock on my door and got up to open it. Seth hurried in and I tried not to laugh.

"You know this is getting too risky." I told him as he pulled me towards him. "It's late. They'll never know." He told me. I gave in and kissed him.

Seth and I had been sneaking in and out of each other's rooms for the past week. It was only because we couldn't exactly make out in front of his parents or my brother.

"Seth, maybe we should just tell them." I told him, pulling away from kissing him.

"Ally, have you seen my mother? The whole thing with Marissa's dad has her totally stressed out. I don't think we should add this on top of it." He told me.

I sighed, sitting down on the bed. "I guess. I'm just sick of hiding."

"You know what? Maybe we should go on a date or something. Somewhere no one we know would find us." Seth suggested and I grinned.

"That would be nice. We'd just have to make up an excuse to leave the house without Ryan with us." I told him.

"Don't worry, we'll think of something." He said, then began to kiss me again. I laughed and broke away. "It's a little late, don't you think we need some sleep?" I asked him.

"Okay, okay. I'll see you tomorrow." He said, standing up and I grinned. "Goodnight." I whispered as he closed the door. I laughed quietly to myself as I laid back down.

The next day we went to a place called the Crab Shack for lunch. Seth was on his skateboard and Ryan and I were on our bikes.

Ryan and I locked up our bikes before joining Seth in front of a lobster tank.

"What are we doing in front of this tank?" Ryan asked Seth.

"The three of us are like Samurai. We need to have respect for each other before we battle, and eating lobster is a battle, as you will soon learn." Seth said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Ryan and I'd never had lobster and when Seth heard this, he had to bring us here.

"Are those new shirts?" Seth asked Ryan and I. I looked at my shirt. It was a pink polo shirt, a shirt I'd never have worn if it wasn't bought for me.

"Yeah. Your mom bought us some new clothes. Which she didn't have to do." Ryan remarked. I knew Ryan was still uncomfortable with the Cohens spending money on us. I was too, but we also couldn't live off our Chino clothes forever.

"Right. Because we all know you get a lot of mileage out of a tank top." Seth said, then turned to us.

"Hey, speaking of which, do you think I could pull off the wife beater? You know, switch up my look?"

Ryan and I immediately shook our heads. "Right. You two have your style, I have mine." Seth remarked and I grinned.

"Yep." Ryan remarked as the three of us walked into the restaurant.

We finished our lobster and Seth was right, it was a battle.

"That was amazing, a lot of work, but amazing." Ryan remarked.

"So, what's up with you and Marissa? Did you talk to her?" Seth asked him.

"I don't think she wants to talk. Everything with her and her dad is-" Ryan trailed off.

"Ryan, you know what your problem is? And I speak from experience here, is that you need to be aggressive. Her and Luke- they're broken up-  which means you need to go after her. Tell her how you feel. It's very easy." Seth told him.

"Oh, and I'm guessing your 'experience' is with my sister?" Ryan asked and Seth glanced at me quickly.

"Oh come on, you two couldn't be more obvious. The way you two look at each other around the house,  I'd be surprised if Sandy and Kirsten don't figure it out by the end of the month." Ryan told us.