||10||

I smiled as I heard the familiar ring of my phone.

"Hey." I said, smiling as I sat up and walked to my bedroom door.

"It's all clear." Seth said and I laughed as I looked out into the hallway. I made sure to double check for Sandy or Kirsten or -God forbid Ryan- and hurried to Seth's room. I didn't bother knocking and just burst in.

The past week I'd gotten a little more bold about just going to Seth's room, although I did get worried about what Sandy or Kirsten might assume if they saw me leaving.

Seth and I hadn't done anything except for make out, but his parents didn't know that. Plus, I did tell Kirsten I wouldn't sneak into Seth's room and that made me feel a little guilty.

I saw Seth sitting on his bed holding Captain Oats. "All clear? What is this, the Special Forces?" I joked as I walked over to sit by him.

"You're funny, but you realize that sneaking in and out of my room is basically a military op, right?"

I raised my eyebrows at his analogy, so he grinned and continued.

"No, seriously, my mom and dad, they're the enemies. We gotta avoid them at all cost if we don't want to die a slow and painful death."

"You think your mom would kill me?" I asked him with a laugh.

"No, I think she'd kill me. You'd be fine."

"Yeah, I'd never be able to face your parents again though if they caught us."

"They won't, they never come to my room."

I smiled and leaned towards him. "Good, because I missed you."

"Since dinner?" He joked and I rolled my eyes before leaning in and kissing him.

The kiss became more heated and Seth shocked me by pulling me onto his lap.

"Seth!" I heard Kirsten call and then the door opened. I had just enough time to get off of his lap before she walked in.

"Hey, your father's stuck at the..."

Kirsten trailed off as she saw me.

"Two in one night. Wow."

~~~

The walk of shame back to my room was certainly embarrassing and I was still embarrassed by it the next morning.

I opened the door to a knock and saw Seth standing there. "Maybe you shouldn't come in." I told him.

"But-"

"Just hold on, I'll be down in a second!" I told him, closing the door quickly.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to see Seth, Kirsten and Sandy in the kitchen. I very determinedly avoided Kirsten and Sandy's eyes as I sat down next to Seth.

"Morning." Ryan greeted as he walked in. "We're all very proud." Sandy told him and I looked at Seth in confusion. What was he talking about?

"Uh, thanks, and I just wanted to say sorry about last night." Ryan told them.

"What happened last night?" I asked Ryan, feeling very confused.

Then I remembered the comment Kirsten made, something about two in one night. I stared at Ryan in surprise as I realized Kirsten must have seen him and Marissa.

"I think I'd like to know that as well." Seth remarked.

"Uh, well, Marissa was over-"

Seth and I glanced at each other. "Sounds like an interesting night." Seth said, which made me grin for a second, then I remembered that Ryan was staring at me.