||16||

I watched in amusement as Sandy and Seth attempted to teach Ryan golf. I'd opted out of their teachings, since I didn't see myself playing golf anytime soon.

Ryan putted a ball and it flew into the pool. Seth ran and jumped in to retrieve it, making me shake my head at him.

"I got it!" Seth called, holding up the golf ball. "Alright, one more." Sandy stated, but Ryan quickly shook his head. "No, no more."

"Oh come on, you were so good at the driving range."

"I don't play golf. Maybe Ally can try." Ryan stated, holding the club out to me.

"No thanks."

"Well, there's plenty more you can do in Palm Springs. You can spa." Sandy suggested and I grinned.

"Now you're speaking my language."

"I don't spa." Ryan told him at the same time.

"Ryan, what exactly do you do besides musicals and punching people?" Seth asked him in a mock British accent.

"Well, he's very good with the ladies." Sandy stated.

"Ah, the ladies, he is very good with the ladies." Seth agreed in the same accent as before.

"Very good with the ladies." Sandy copied in the accent, making me laugh at Ryan's expression.

"He's standing right here holding a golf club." He told the two of them.

"Yeah, but you don't know how to use it." Sandy said, taking the club from him.

"Right, which is why I'm not going to Palm Springs." Ryan stated.

Oliver offered to let our friend group stay at his mansion in Palm Springs. He said it was to repay Ryan and I for helping him a week ago at the concert.

I still wasn't too sure about Oliver, but a free trip was free trip.

"Hey, you are going to Palm Springs. You and Ally did something nice for Oliver and now he wants to repay you by taking us to his mansion in Palm Springs. Without you, there is no deal." Seth told Ryan, finally climbing out of the pool.

"This kid Oliver has a mansion and a golf course?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah, he's also got a ski chalet in Mammoth." Seth stated, making me roll my eyes.

"Wow, I guess sometimes it's good to be Oliver." Sandy remarked.

"Sometimes it's great to be Oliver, but you and I don't care about those sort of things, do we?" Seth asked Ryan and I.

I grinned and then glanced at Ryan. "And Marissa, she doesn't care about those things either." Seth spoke up, which I didn't say anything because I wasn't too sure about that.

"You think?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know. But even if she's a little bit impressed, look over there, huh. Who's got himself a poolhouse?" Sandy asked Ryan with a smile.

"Yes, with wonderful ocean views." I added.

"Here, try another one. Nice and easy." Sandy said and I watched as Ryan did. Seth stepped closer to me as we both watched Ryan.

"Oliver's parents are going to be there?" Sandy asked Seth and I.

"Yeah."

"Have you met them?" Sandy asked us and I shook my head.

"No, but if their anywhere near as cool as Oliver is I'm-"

Seth stopped as Ryan swung hard and the ball whizzed through the air. A sound of crashing glass was heard and I winced. Ryan turned to us. "I don't do nice and easy."