||25||

I walked downstairs but stopped as I heard Julie's voice as well as Caleb's coming from the kitchen.

I looked over as Seth also came down the stairs. He stopped as he heard their voices too.

"Hiring strippers, drinking too much and gambling all night the weekend before our wedding!" Julie protested.

Ryan walked downstairs and saw us standing there and raised an eyebrow. "We don't know what we're walking into." I whispered to him, and he shrugged, then walked ahead of us.

Seth and I glanced at each other before following after him.

"Gee, it sounds like a bachelor party to me, I have to admit I'm a little hurt I wasn't invited." Sandy remarked as we walked in.

"Yeah, me too." Seth stated.

"Not that I have any affection for you CayCay, and you know that, but I do love the Vegas." Sandy stated, and I nearly snickered at the nickname he gave Caleb.

"I didn't know you love the Vegas Dad."

"Oh, I love the Vegas. Ryan, Ally, how do you feel about the Vegas?" Sandy asked us.

"Um, we've never been to the Vegas, our mom was all about the Reno." Ryan told him.

"Dad, we should go, you love Vegas, Ryan and I have never been. Oh and he can use his mutant counting card abilities- pay for the whole trip."

"Sounds like fun for the whole family." Julie stated, almost sarcastically.

"Yeah, it does but what about Theresa?" Ryan asked and I glanced at him.

"I can take care of Theresa, Ry."

"Yeah, Ally and I will take care of Theresa, you guys should go." Kirsten told them.

"Do I have any say in this?" Caleb asked.

"Um no, enjoy your bachelor party." Julie said, kissing Caleb on the cheek before leaving. As long as they didn't enjoy it too much.

~~~~

"You sure you're okay with us going to Vegas?" Seth asked me once again and I laughed. "Of course I am. Just you know, don't hook up with any strippers."

"I don't think you have to worry about that Ally. Ryan would kill him." Marissa told me as she sat down on the couch beside Seth and I. We were both watching as Seth played a skateboarding video game.

Ryan walked in and came to sit by Marissa. I saw his expression and leaned forward. "What's wrong?"

"Theresa. She needs money if she wants to get back on her own feet."

"How much?"

"Two thousand dollars." Ryan told us.

"Two thousand? Well, I've got about a thousand in savings bonds, bar mitzvah bucks." Seth told him.

"Yeah and I could throw in a couple hundred."

"Me too, I have some money saved from the Crab Shack."

"I can't ask you guys to do that."

"Well, you didn't ask did you? We volunteered." I told him.

"Well, thanks but it's still not enough."

"But you could make it enough. You can take that money to Vegas and you can like triple it on the blackjack tables, right?" Seth asked him.

I shared a look with Ryan. I knew he was nervous that he'd get caught for counting cards.