||21||

"So what kind of a kiss was it?" I asked Ryan, who had just told Seth and I that he and Theresa kissed last night.

"I don't know a kiss. My lips Theresa's lip, a kiss." Ryan told me.

"Lips now that's interesting, was there tongue?" Seth asked making me slap his arm. "I'm not answering that." Ryan told him.

"Why?" Seth asked.

"You really wanna know?"

"I don't." I said, making a disgusted face.

"No, but just tell me this, what level of kiss was it, was it like a Christina- Madonna peck or a Britney-Madonna smooch or full on like Al and Tipper Gore lip lock?"

"It was just a kiss, okay." Ryan stated.

The three of us headed to the backyard and Seth continued his line of questioning.

"Ok, so you guys are like a couple now? What, is she staying here, and if so, where is she gonna live? What sort of lease is she looking to sign? Are we talking about like a year or a month to month or is she looking to buy?"

Ryan turned to him in subtle irritation as we entered the poolhouse. "Lease, there's no lease."

"Okay, so then what, she's going back?  What are you gonna do, commute to Chino and whose car are you gonna take? How're you gonna pay for gas?"

Ryan looked completely frustrated now. "Whoa!"

Seth just stared at him to say, "What?"

"Just whoa!" Ryan said.

"Okay, I'll just whoa, but the thing is you guys kissed and that's a big deal, so you should have a plan."

"No it's not a big deal, you're just making it a big deal." Ryan told him.

"Really?" I asked Ryan, skeptical myself. I mean, I loved Theresa and was happy that her and Ryan were together now, but this didn't seem well-thought out.

"Really. I don't even know when I'll see her again." Ryan told us.

"Hi." Theresa stated, walking in.

"Theresa hey." Ryan said in surprise.

"Hey, we were just discussing your plan." Seth said.

"What plan?" Theresa asked, making Seth and I send Ryan a pointed look.

"I just had the morning off and wondered if you three needed a ride to school?"

"Oh, yeah great." Ryan said with a smile.

"I hope it's okay, me just stopping by." Theresa stated and I nodded. "Of course it's okay." I told her.

"Marissa. Hello." Seth greeted as Marissa walked in.

"Hey." Theresa greeted.

"Theresa hi, I didn't think you'd be.."

"Staying? Yeah, well.." Seth trailed off and I elbowed him.

"What's up?" Ryan asked Marissa.

"Oh nothing, I just thought maybe you guys needed a ride to school."

"Oh thanks." Seth stated.

"Yeah thanks, Mariss." I said with a smile.

We all eyed each other awkwardly so I stepped forward.

"Hey, how about Seth and I go with Marissa and Theresa and Ryan can go?" I suggested, to which Marissa didn't look too happy.

"No, that's fine, Ally."