||37||

I walked downstairs and bumped into Seth. "Oh, sorry."

"It's okay." Seth said with a smile. I looked towards the front door as it was opened very quietly.

Seth and I glanced at each other as Sandy walked in, looking as if he was trying to sneak in.

Sandy looked up and saw us, and then his eyes widened.

"Well, you two are you early."

"Are you sneaking in?" I asked in shock.

"After curfew?" Seth added and I grinned.

"Busted. Am I grounded?"

"Perhaps if we let you off.. you'll remember this act of kindness and afford us the same leniency.. should we miss our curfew.." Seth suggested.

"Keep dreaming." Sandy stated and I laughed.

"It was worth a shot." Seth told me.

~~~~
I walked into the student lounge and saw Seth sitting on the couch.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Is that Marissa?" I asked, looking down at his sketchbook to a drawing that looked like Marissa dressed in a superhero costume.

"Yeah, or as I like to call her.. Cosmo Girl with a passion for fashion and a magical flask."

"Please tell me you aren't making alcoholism a super power." I told him and he shook his head. "It's a rough draft."

"What's my superhero name? Not Kid Chino like Ry, is it?" I joked.

"I'm not sure. I'm still trying to find the perfect one."

"It doesn't have to be perfect. It's great as long as you love it." I told him with a smile.

"It'd be hard not to love any counterpart of you."

I smiled and looked into his eyes for a moment before looking away quickly.

"Ally, Seth. I've got great news." Ben said walking over to us.

"Hey, Ben."

"What's the news?" Seth asked him.

"My dad has an intern whose uncle works at Wild Storm."

"What's Wild Storm?" I asked.

"An unbelievable comic book company. I pitched them the shape of the idea."

"Well, we don't really have an idea yet-"

"They loved the world of Orange County. They said if they like the art work, they might want to set up a meeting." Ben told us excitedly.

"Alright." Seth said with a grin.

"So get ready man, late nights, high stress, close quarters, and oh Seth, you've got to nail Ally."

"What?" Seth asked quickly and we avoided each other's eye.

"Pitch them her character, you know. Lock down her likeness. I already pitched Sums character to them and they loved her. You gotta start drawing Ally tonight."

"Oh okay." Seth said, but sort of reluctantly. I didn't know what he was worried about.

"So, I'll be posing for you tonight?" I asked Seth, who looked worried but then nodded.

~~~~
I knocked on Seth's door and tightened my robe around myself.

"Come in." Seth called and I took a deep breath before walking into his room.