Cry For You by Jodeci (Part Two)

Niecey

I sit back watching everyone eat. Nodding my head at Mr. Kaiser he nods back getting one of the men to bring my brief case. It came on Amazon the other day. I look at the men noticing none of them ate anything. "You guys hungry ?" They shake their heads resuming their position. As on cue my mom gets up making plates for the muscular men. Putting a little extra umph into his plate she walks over strutting handing him his plate. Smirking he nods his head taking the plate. I chuckle seeing my dad with a stank face. Wish that was you, huh ? Instead he got rat portions.

"How's the dinner everyone ? My mom put her whole size 11 in this food !" She chokes glaring at me.

"Girl please ion wear no size 11, I wear a size 6." She says smiling at the man.

"Yeah ok." Trey and I snicker seeing her face.

Looking at everyone I notice uneasiness. Shaking my head I look over seeing my girlfriend tear up her food. Seeing she was done I slide my plate over giving it to her. She shook her head in rebuttal. Nodding, I whisper something in her ear making her take the plate. Sitting back, I look seeing everyone in their own lane.

"So how's everyone doing ?" I ask sitting back smirking.

"Well I'm-" I stop my cousin not caring.

"Oh that's good, been up to anything lately sperm donor and dinosaur ?" My mom chokes on her food snickering.

"You are a disrespectful ass!"

"Ouu, no saying cuss words guys. Anyway I told you about them fake ass purses. Michael Jai White doesn't sell designer purses." Everyone leans their head down snickering.

"You are so disrespectful! It's sickening!" My auntie Trish yells.

"You have no room to talk with rat scrappings on your head. You literally have a person in your family that does hair and you don't take that opportunity. And you don't have breath to talk, and you know exactly what I'm talking about." She squirms in her seat.

"Daughter, you called us here to argue ? We can do that any other day." My dad says leaning back in his seat. Smirking he turns his head not liking my facial expression.

"Like damn, I just can't stop staring. Let me check on my Guinea pig to see if she's still in her cage." Everyone starts cackling as my Aunt Trish put her head down in shame.

"You shouldn't talk to my mother, your auntie that way!" Tori my cousin roars. Like rawr bitch.

"Hm, really." Everyone starts bursting out laughing.

"You see, bad blood is about getting everything out on the table. Meaning you will hear things I was holding in."

Looking over I see Javi laughing up a storm.
"Hey, mixed breed! This is family business why are you here ?" My dad yells. Javi looks over his shoulder and under the table.

"I'm trying to find who the hell you talking to PATCHY ?!" I laugh banging my hand on the table.

"Ok let's calm down, ok!" I say laughing.

"So Toni, how's the herpes ?" I ask seeing her glare at me.

"I don't have that!" She says scratching her neck. Dirty right ?

My girlfriend lays her head on my shoulder letting me rub her belly. Smiling I look up seeing my grandmother stare at me in shock.
"Problem, crypt keeper ?!"