They Don't Know by Jon B.

Friday November 24th

Niecey

It is now the next day and I have a client hair  to do today. His appointment is at 12:45 pm so that gives me time to shower and get dressed seeing it is only 10:56 am. My client requested a haircut and a retwist for his locs. Grabbing my clippers and gels I head downstairs to put them in the front room with the rest of my supplies. I head into the kitchen seeing a bagel breakfast sandwich for me and my siblings. They both go home tomorrow so we decided to watch movies together before they leave. My baby decided to go to the gym to practice today before her big game next week, I honestly can't wait.

After my shower and skincare routine I head to moisturize my body and put on deodorant. I decided to wear an oversized t-shirt and track shorts to be comfortable. I would say approximately his hair would take three hours tops. I grab my Stanley and head downstairs to wait for my client.

I set everything up in a neat orderly fashion then turn the television on so my client can pick whatever they want to watch. Ever since I started taking clients my mom supported me by putting an organizer with snacks and a mini fridge so my clients can snack on something while I do their hair. I was so grateful that I started crying. My mom even bought giant Bratz doll heads so I can practice on them when I was younger. She even let me loc her hair that is now going on 5 years. I smile thinking how my mother always made sure I was good. Hearing knocking on the door bringing me out my thoughts I head to open the door for my client. When I opened the door my face dropped in shock.

My client was the boy that teased me in the mall that day. He looks up from his phone in shock licking his lips. "Ummm, I'm Kari your client. I'm here to get my hair done." He scratches his neck by this awkward transaction. My mouth is still agape so he nods his head preparing to walk back to his blood orange scat pack.

I felt bad so I let him in so I can do his hair. I left the door open so he can walk in feeling his eyes on my butt. I pat our recliner sofa telling him to come sit so I can get this over with. He nods his head walking to sit on the sofa. "So how long have you been doing hair ?" Now you wanna make conversation ? I thought I was Rasputia. Scrunching up my face I reply,  "I started clients three years ago but I've been practicing since I was eight." He nods his head taking out his phone.

I'm about to quit his hair mid retwist, this boy is unbelievable. So far I was blinded by dick pics and hairy pum pums being sent to him. I must admit his pee pee was very pretty it was long with veins and a mushroom tip. I never seen one in person before. I cover my eyes in shock cause what the hell ? Who does that while getting their hair done ?

I shake my head handing him the Roku remote feeling his fingers glide across my hand. Pulling back I head in the corner to roll my snack organizer to him for my clients to feed his freaky ass. I head around the couch to finish his hair. I need to hurry up but my OCD wants my parts to be perfect. I sigh wanting this to be over.

"So I guess you don't talk much ?" He asks with his deep voice looking up from his phone waiting for my response.

"You see I'm the opposite of Rasputia, I'm quiet and I don't like talking nor confrontation." I lean his head down to finish his hair, I can tell he was embarrassed by my statement.

"You see-" I cut his statement off. "It's fine you don't have to worry about all that I moved on. I just hope you can grow up and realize big people deserve love too. Man or woman." I respond looking up seeing Stranger Things playing on the tv. He likes Stranger Things ? It don't matter let me focus on my work.