6 IN THE MORNING by Yvng Jin

"We gon' fuck until six in the morning
You been stressing, girl come ease your mind
And after you whip in this foreign
Well, I'll give you another to ride
I'm taking it slowly
Make you feel like my one and my only
I fell in love with the prettiest shorty
Come and put that pretty pussy right on me"
- Yvng Jin

Continuing from Previous Chapter!!!

Niecey

"Mhm, baby wake up." She wakes up rubbing her eyes looking at me then checking the time.

She fucked me so good last night I felt bad so I have to return the favor. "What's wrong baby ? It's 2:00 am you can't sleep ?" I shake my head going to the end of the bed pulling her body to me. I hover over her kissing her neck making sure to leave hickeys. Moaning she grips the back of my neck sucking on my tongue. I reach down gliding my fingers up her slit causing her to jerk from the sensitivity. I rub her clit rapidly causing her to lean her head back and grip the sheets. I wanna make her feel good.

I open her legs wide making her hiss in pain. She gonna be flexible when I'm done with her. Grabbing the pink strap it was 11 inches, with veins and a very thick girth, I tap the tip on her clit making her whimper in need. Gripping her hips with one hand I push my finger in her entrance checking to see if it was wet enough. Feeling her warm insides I take my finger out putting it to my lips savoring the flavor. I grasp her hips sliding into her slowly cause her to gasp.

"Ouuu it feels so good baby you're doing so g-good." She pulls my head down to her neck allowing me to suck on her neck. I haven't done this before so I just want to make it good for her. And I wanna make sure she ain't never leaving me.

I roll my hips stroking faster inside of her causing the bed to shake against the wall. Looking down I see her grip the head board in pleasure. I grab her neck applying pressure seeing her breast bounce with each thrust. Speeding up faster I rub her clit feeling her put her hands on my stomach trying to push me away.

"Move your fucking hand Euphoria!!" She moves her hand in shock playing with my breast making me moan in pleasure. Seeing her legs shake I smack her clit making her squirm.

"Baby it feels so good! I'm about to cum!" Pulling out, I put my mouth at her entrance sucking her juices out.

"Baby your code word is Orange. Do you give me permission to take control of your body ?" She nods her head gasping for air.

"Yes baby." I nod my head grabbing my bookbag pulling out my tools.

"Get on all fours pretty." She turns over slowly making me smack her ass leaving a mark. Hissing in pain she turns on all fours showing me a view of her treasure. I grab one pair of the handcuffs handcuffing one of her hands to the bed. I grab a vibrator turning it on the highest setting. I get behind her tapping the tip on her entrance hearing a moan, she backs up on me feeling impatient.

"Baby pleaseee ahhh." I slip inside of her giving slow deep strokes. I grab the vibrator putting it on her clit while I fuck her from the back.

"Throw it back pretty girl." She throws it back making her ass pounce with each thrust. Smacking her ass I put my leg up for balance leaning down to nibble on her ears. Hearing groaning I put my thumb in her butt feeling her hole clench around my finger.

"Baby you trust me? Do you give me permission to try this on you?" She nods her head still throwing it back.

"Yes baby I trust you." I pull out of her entrance gathering her juices with my fingers. I then put my index and middle finger in her butt fingering her rapidly. Slipping back in I stroke faster hearing her scream my name while I'm fingering her. I never would've thought.