I Love You by Mary J. Blidge

"All those pretty memories
I know you can hear me now
For the record: I love you, I love you
All those pretty memories
I know you can hear me now
For the record: I love you, I love you."
- Mary J. Blidge

Terry( Niecey's mother)

I arrive home ready to take a shower and check on my baby. Arriving in the house I feel something off, no music ? Or Netflix playing loudly ? I run to my room to see my door hanging off the hinges, entering my room I see my jewelry box open looking rummaged through. Oh no that means. MY BABY.

Running to her room I pray before entering her room. She promised she wouldn't take drugs to cope anymore. Entering the room I drop to my knees seeing my baby lying in her blood unconscious. I cry feeling my heart shatter in pieces by the minute.

"No no no, baby. Come on wake up. Come on wake up baby." I pull her body up to my chest seeing the vomit and blood streaming down her face. I grab her unconscious body dragging her down the stairs. I didn't even lock my door, I just want my baby to be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lottie ( Euphoria's Mother)

"Mhmm baby right there." I moan grasping his neck pushing his head farther between my thighs. He sucks my clit while looking into my eyes. I hear my phone ringing constantly feeling my arousal go away, I roll my eyes until I see Terry's contact name.

"No baby put it on DND right neow! I wanna finish my dinnerrrrr." My husband says whining. I can honestly see where Eli get's it from.

"My baby, my baby is in the hospital! She overdosed again. Please come to the Mercy Hospital and University." I rush getting up putting on my clothes earning a curious stare from my husband.

"Ok we're on the way, please keep us updated." I hang up rushing to get the kids so we can head to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital Phoria has been crying nonstop. She feels it's her fault for not answering her calls. I feel so bad and I hope my daughter in law is ok. She's really apart of our family, and it would hurt to see her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Euphoria

"Umm hi, is there a Denise Kingsley here?" The nurse looks up at me smacking her gum returning to her phone call.

About to reply a short white woman appears in a nursing uniform.  "Hi how may I help you ?"

"I'm looking for my girlfriend she overdosed. Her name is Denise Noriah Kingsley." Her faces turn pale at that name. Umm lady find my girl before I turn this hospital upside down.

As on cue Ms.Terry walks to the waiting room crying. Oh no, not my baby. I can't go on without her. She sniffles walking to sit down staring at the wall.

"She threw up vomit and blood. When I found her she was already unconscious. There were complications till where her heartbeat sped up their trying to slow heartbeat down now. She's in room 236 on the second floor." I shake my head this is all my fault.

Without thinking I ran to the nearest stairs not listening to my family call my name. Walking the halls I find her room. I grasp my chest feeling an unexplaining pain. Entering the room I see my baby surrounded by nurses trying to get her to stop seizing. Her body jolted as her mouth foamed and her eyes began to roll back. I cried in shock holding my chest seeing her like that. The doctor turned around ordering the nurses to get me out the room. They struggled trying to get me from her hospital bed until strong arms hoisted me up from her bed.