👋🏾 Hi

Niecey

This morning I saw this pretty girl today she looks new but I don't know people don't notice me and I don't notice them. Walking the silent halls I slowly become frustrated because I'm late but silently praying thanking God because no one is in the halls.

Walking to my first block World history, I inhale and exhale preparing for this awful day. I love World history well anything involving history but the kids in this class make me wanna slit my wrist.

Trust me I thought about it and attempted but that only led me to being in a facility for 8 days. Nothing ever works for me.

Checking the time seeing it was now 8:45, I've been in the halls for 10 minutes just waiting. I better go in before the principal sees me partially skipping. Turning the knob I prepare for my fate. Entering the class I hiss as everyone's eyes are on me. Giving the tardy note to my history teacher I find my seat in the back of the class not before getting tripped by Jaliyah the head of the majorette team aka my captain. Hearing the class burst in laughter I hiss in pain as I get up , picking up my glasses and slowly limping to my seat.

Staring at the time go by slowly, I huff in annoyance and pull my phone out reading Wattpad. This class rarely uses textbooks so all the work is mostly paper and online. Seeing as I always finish my work 2 or 3 days in advance I always chill till time to go.

Waiting for the clock to hit 9:30 I suddenly realize time is torturing me by going slowly. Feeling eyes on me I turn my head to see Jaliyah licking her lips and staring at me, looking me up and down, the stare suddenly turns into a glare and bird being shot at me. I don't know what that was about but hey I have a neosoul playlist to listen to.

Feeling someone tapping me breaking me out of my musical trance I look up to see my history teacher calling me over.

I head to the front to give Ms Jones my history teacher my full attention,  I don't talk much so I wait until she starts talking.

"Ahh Ms. Kingsley, the front office needs you and also did you go to the nurses office to take your medicine?"
She said the last part in a whisper.

"Ok I will go and no , thank you for reminding me."

She nods her head and writes a pass for me to go to the office and the nurses station. I say a light ' thank you' in a whisper and head to get my Stanley and purse to head to the offices.

Walking to the front office I sigh when I hear my thick thighs rubbing together. Clearing my thoughts I clutch my customized Stanley tumbler walking the halls slowly 'they ain't in no rush I thought'. Arriving the front office I approach the desk waiting to hear why my arrival was needed.

"Ahhh, Kingsley nice of you to finally arrive took you long enough." The woman at the desk said with a snarl. I put my head down in shame waiting to hear why she called me.

"So we need someone to tour the new student and the principal recommended you so go on now you could use the exercise." The lady said. Feeling tears brimming in my eyes I suck it up ready to leave this hellhole.

I turn around and was met with a beautiful scent, I think shea butter and strawberry poundcake from Bath and body works.
The soft voice spoke and I was realize it was the girl from earlier in the parking lot, she looks so pretty.

"Hi, I'm Euphoria I'm new here and I don't have any friends, I was wondering if you could get to know me and show me around."

Stuck in a trance I analyze her face and saw her doe like eyes, button nose with piercings on each side, beautiful plump lips , and eyelashes that fit her face with no make up at all whatsoever. Her lips filled with gloss, and her light brown eyes stuck on me.

I analyze her from head to toe seeing her lace front laid on her head perfectly, her body looking just right with her simple yet cute fit and her beautiful brownskin glowing. Realizing I'm in a trance I shake my head and grab her hand leading her out the office.

Might I say sparks were felt.

Jaliyah