Made for Me by Muni Long

Euphoria

It was the end of the contest and damn was I shocked. I literally looked like this 😦 I couldn't believe it. Snuggling into Niecey's back I place my head on her back holding her tight as I can as if she would ever leave me.

Knocked out my trance I hear that loud mouth ass dj. "Aight, so I know who won but this is the crowds decision. I want you guys to scream for who ever you think won. When I call the names yell as loud as you can." The dj said into the mic.

"Aight if you think Chris and Jazmine won scream." The dj yelled.

"It's Jaliyah you asshole." Jaliyah yelled across the room.

"Oh sorry Jazariah, yell if you think they won." The dj said purposely messing up her name.

Hearing a few yells it was time for Benny and Mariah's turn, they also received a few screams, they were ok but everyone's eyes were on my baby. I rub her knuckles hearing her breathing even and a squeeze to my hand telling me she was all right.

Hearing the crowd roar with the loudest screams and Jaliyah's constant nagging about how it wasn't even that good. Like girl shut the hell up with yo stiff ass. I turn toward my baby planting a kiss on her forehead then patting her butt telling her to go get her prize.
Looking at her smile like a Cheshire Cat all giddy, I smile seeing her walk over pecking my lips telling me how we won. She counts the money handing me half, I shake my head telling her to keep it she won it.

Disregarding my last statement I whisper in her ear, "I'll let you keep it if you let me suck your clit."

Gasping in shock she looks at me wide eyed while clutching her imaginary pearls. Even under the dark lit party room I could tell she was blushing. Truthfully I never had an experience with a girl, so the night before I looked on twitter researching until I found some videos showing me what to do. And I can't wait to use it.

Heading for the car I open Niecey's door for her to get in and get situated. I didn't drink much because 1 I have to drive and 2 Niecey blind ass can't really see at night so I don't mind driving. Making sure I had my seat belt on she leans over sliding her hands across my lap buckling my seat belt, making sure her fingers glide against my treasure in my romper. Clicking my tongue I shake my head she just don't know.

Arriving at the house Niecey jumps out the car opening my door to escort me out. I grab her hand she held out for me and kissed it. Making sure the door to her car doors was locked I follow behind her in the house to get some much needed rest. Since I forgot to bring clothes she let me borrow a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to wear to bed.

"Aight I'm heading to the shower to do my routine just wait for me ok ?" She said grabbing her night clothes and skincare products. I nod my head waiting for her to come back because now I feel empty.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Niecey

Feeling the hot water brush against my skin I sigh in content. I finally went to a party, had my first kiss, and met someone I really like. Hearing a knock on the door I tell them to come in.

" Umm can I shower with you ?"
Euphoria asked rubbing her arm up and down due to nervousness.

Looking at her through the curtain I lick my lips seeing her in a black sports bra and panty set from PINK.
"Never mind I shouldn't have asked." She said about to leave out the door. I yelled her name stopping her telling her to come join me. For some reason I felt comfortable with her. Hopefully this lasts.