D' Evils by SIR

Euphoria

I've been noticing Niecey avoiding her cousins all night. What happened for her to just avoid them like that ? When I walked out the restroom she was crying because she thought she sounded bad and I walked off to not hear her. Shaking my head, my baby is so sensitive. Her cousins went over to comfort her but she yelled at them then ran into the kitchen. What happened ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niecey

I hate them. I hate them very much. I know my grandmother said spiritual people should forgive for themselves and not for their enemies but they are just unforgivable. They are my enemies. They should never touch me again. I went to the kitchen to put up the food because my mom got the itis and decided to go rest. I honestly don't blame her and plus it's the least I could do.

"Muah, hi baby, you good ? And don't lie to me either." My baby kisses my neck making sure to add sound because it's boring without the sound.

"Nawww, I'm good it's just they bullied me for all these years just to try and comfort me. No I don't trust them in fact I hate them and their mothers." I finished putting everything up and wiped the stove top and counters off. I turn around seeing my baby raising an eyebrow.

"You know that goes against your beliefs. But I'm sure what they did to deserve your hate is much needed but you shouldn't let that get to you. They're gonna try to push your buttons. And if they bother you again let me know cause I haven't swung on a bitch since I left New York." She finishes up grabbing food for Midnight. I nod my head but that wasn't the case.

"Oh don't worry baby Dani already fed her and Trey wanted to cuddle with her tonight so I let him. I hope his big tall ass don't squish my baby." She laughs pulling me into a hug rubbing my booty.

My brother is a big ass teenager. Although he is very skinny his height is like a modern day Nephilim. He's 6'6 with brown skin and red dyed locs covering his hazel eyes. Although he's a boy he likes his environment very clean and neat. And he likes to smell and look good. I miss having my brother around everyday but I do enjoy his monthly retwist appointments he book with me making sure I get all the tea. I just miss them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:36 pm

Euphoria

After my baby showered she laid down to sleep. Although I wanna stay with her I decided to go home because I miss my bed. Pulling the covers over her, I kiss her forehead whispering I love you in her ears. I really do.

When I went back downstairs the wicked witches and the grinches had left. Phewww I thought I would have to cuss someone out. I was met with my family all taking about 3 to go boxes each to go. Shaking my head they are a bunch of long wide back negroes. I can't even deal right now. I hoped they fix one for me.

When I went home I immediately ran to my room to take a shower, I'm so tired. After my skincare and shower routine I put on a pair of panties not even bothering to grab a t-shirt. I said my prayers then turn off my lights to rest. I suddenly felt this familiar feeling tingle up my spine. Awww hell like I'm trying to sleep. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

MATURE PART AHEAD!!!!

Pulling down my panties, I open my legs as far they can go. I gently glide my index finger up my slit feeling myself get wetter by the minute. Feeling impatient I push my two fingers in my entrance feeling my warm insides. I grind on my fingers Fingering myself , I then decided to use my thumb to circle my clit rapidly. Moaning loudly I think about the time Niecey let me motorboat her breast when I got horny. "Ahhhh, fuck baby there you go, go faster Niecey!!" I pinch my nipples with my other hand then put my breast in my mouth swirling my tongue around my nipples. "Ughh I'm gonna cum babyyyy!!" I scream picturing the time Niecey fingered me in the Library. Oh this feels so good.

"Ouuu you feel so good mamas." I then pull my fingers out my entrance feeling my cum drip down my honey. Feeling like I need more, I take my fingers rolling them around my clit feeling my legs shake in pleasure. Feeling my body shake I put my fingers back inside fucking myself faster. I suddenly feel my stomach cave in knowing I'm about to come undone. Feeling my arrival I put my legs to the sky feeling my milky white cum shoot out my entrance. Oh that was very intense.

MATURE PART OVER!!!!

I get up sneaking across the hallway to our restroom. Turning on the faucet I wait until the water turns warm. Putting my hand under the water I feel it suddenly turn warmer. Grabbing an extra wash rag from the under the sink I wet it so I can wipe my privates. Feeling curious I then slide my pointer finger up my slit putting it towards my mouth tasting myself. Nodding in approval of my juices I clean myself off so I can head to bed. Exiting the bathroom I grab the rag sneaking over to my room throwing it in my laundry bin. I proceed to lay in my bed thinking of my baby. I hope she's ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:54 pm

Niecey

Tomorrow is the last day of Thanksgiving break before we return back to school. I'm so excited because my baby's first game is on the 2nd of December which is next week. I can't wait to cheer her on. I woke up feeling disgusted, why did my cousin's think it was ok to try and talk to me ? I despise them in fact when I was 9 my mom found my journal of me writing about how I wanted to kill them. She was so scared she sent me to a Psychiatry Ward to get checked out. The thing is she didn't know who they were in my journal because I made them anonymous. I feel as if she's still scared of me.

I smile thinking of my baby. She's so amazing I don't want her to leave me if she finds out the truth. I've been called many things and they stung hard but monster hit me the hardest. I turn to my wall silently crying, I'm too attached to let her go. I just want D'Evils to stop hurting me. Let me go back to sleep I have a client tomorrow.

The chapter after next is a major time jump just letting you know so you won't be confused . Thank you pookies for reading!!!!