Share My World by Mary J. Blidge

April 8th

Niecey

"Euphoria baby, come on let's go to school." She turns her back to me.

"Please baby?" She grumbles under her breath falling back asleep. Like you forced me to come back. You better get up girl.

"Aight, we don't have to go." She shakes her head.

"No baby I need this, I wanna feel safe again." I nod my head understandingly rubbing her belly.

"Aight, come on let's shower." Picking her up I wrap her legs around my waist hearing her shriek.

"Ouuu, do it again babyyy!" I pick her up again hearing her yell in excitement.

"Aight, let's shower." I say patting her butt.

Washing her back she bends over twerking her ass on me. Shaking my head she has the weirdest intrusive thoughts.

"Baby you think my butt getting bigger?" She leans up looking down at me with a curious expression. I turn her around biting my lips seeing she has grew more hips, thighs, and booty. Ouuu my baby getting thick.

"Yeah baby, I just wanna eat it." She turns around bending over spreading her cheeks. I start cackling seeing her not play with me at all whatsoever.

"Baby I was joking. You were serious?" She gets up nodding her head pouting.

"Yes baby I was I'm horny and you're my stress reliever!"

"I don't wanna hurt you." I start looking down and she grabs my chin pecking my lips.

"Baby the doctor said I can do it however I please. But when I'm about 6 months not too rough." I nod my head grabbing her neck.

Mature part!!⚠️😏

"Mhm baby, it feels so goood!" She moans gripping the wall.

"You taste so good baby." I suck her clit feeling her juices run down my chin. Gripping my hair with one hand she grinds her treasure on my face. Licking and slurping I stick my tongue in her entrance flicking my tongue.

"Ohhh baby I have to cum!"

"UGHH! BABY I'M CUMMING!" She squirts making me catch her before she falls. I don't know why but everytime I please her I always feel my self cum from it. Does it travel to me?
Grabbing her body I put her on the sink after showering. Brushing our teeth I kiss her jaw multiple times hearing her giggle. Washing our faces I put her down seeing her pout.

"Baby can you pick me up please?" Nodding my head I pick her up making sure she's secure.

After getting dressed we head downstairs. My brother decided to stay with us for a while. Our fridge is always raided and his little friends be flirting with Phori and I when they come over. Like infant please. But I must say they're giants. Like bump the weather, how's space?

"Hey sisters how you doing?" Treylynn asks eating his third bowl of cereal.

"We decided to go back to school to face our fears."

"Ok ok good cause I transfered the other day so I can watch over y'all." We nod our heads kissing his cheek.

"Baby you still want McDonald's?" I ask rubbing her belly.

"Yes baby and thanks for letting me wear your clothes." I smile opening the door so we can walk out. Treylynn is actually learning to get a car so I let him drive this morning. He's not a bad driver but he has a heavy foot when he stops.