Moonlight by Kali Uchis

November 23rd
Thanksgiving

Niecey

We are now sitting in my father in law's Escalade rotating a blunt, I think. My brother insisted he came with Me, Phori, Kai, and King so he followed us to the car. We then rode to the nearest park just sitting in the car. Phori has been purposely skipping me because she doesn't want me to get addicted or mess up my asthma. Like how you let my 15 year old brother try it but not me.

"Baby I wanna try it ! Pleaseeeeeee. Pretty please."

"You know I love seeing you beg." She whispers in my ear licking my earlobe. Her dad's Escalade has three rows so Kai and King sit in the front. My brother has his own row in the middle and we sit in the back. I squirm feeling her tongue glide down my neck.  "But baby ion wanna give you some more complications with your health." She finishes.

"Aight we'll never mind then." Her pettiness has definitely rubbed off on me. I cross my arms leaning so my head gets up from her lap.

She pulls me back down licking her lips. My playlist is connected to the car because everyone loves my genre of songs. I look up seeing her stare at me. "Aight one time. This is the last time. You ever played shotgun before ?" I clap my hands in excitement but then stop what is shotgun? I shake my head no, she smirks then smiles showing her one dimple. She's so hot.

"Let me teach you. Aye hurry up with the blunt hogger." She says grabbing my neck then turns towards my brother.

"Don't rush me nigga, I'm trying to savor this before hitting the courts again so shut the hell up. You know what here you go." He pushes the blunt in her hand turning around having a tantrum. Couldn't be me.

Shaking her head she snatched the blunt turning towards me. The song on my playlist has now changed to Moonlight by Kali Uchis, one of my favorite songs. She glides her tongue up my neck to my jawline, she proceeds to lick her lips pulling me in for a kiss. Towering over me with my head in her lap she proceeds to grab my jaw making my mouth drop open. She leans down pulling from the blunt blowing the bitter air in my mouth. "Exhale baby you'n wanna choke." I exhale from the blunt not choking surprisingly, she gives me a few celebratory pecks on my lips and pass the blunt back to my brother. She makes everything so hot.

After that hot shotgun session we were higher than kites. I wasn't that high but my eyes looked and feel on fire. Everyone else's eyes were red as blood and they kept complaining they were hungry. We panicked when we got a text saying people was there and the food was done, we couldn't find any cologne in sight so King grabbed an Airwick air freshener spraying it on everyone's clothes. I hope this work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Euphoria

I am so high right now and I'm on the verge of breaking this celibacy thing because weed makes me horny and I'm craving my baby. I grab her hand as we all walk in the house earning a few stares. Her grandparents on her dad side came and gave me a hug. I ended up finding out Mrs. Karin ( Niecey's grandmother) is actually bisexual so she supports our relationship.
"So just forget about me grandma ? You're so unfair." Treylynn says whining throwing a temper tantrum. That's Niecey's brother name and I found it weird but I also liked it.

"Oh boy you my baby too, you know I love you but these are my two favorite girls. Also come in the kitchen I have a surprise for you." Mrs. Karin shoos him away so that she can drag us in the kitchen. This whole family loves dragging people. SMH.

Once in the kitchen we see this tall dark skin girl talking to Ms. Terry. Like this girl is really tall about 6'0. I look to see my baby crying rushing to hug the girl, she pulls back seeing her pregnant belly. "Omg! I'm an auntie. YAY!!! I guess them spells worked." Her sister look at her wide eyed at her statement.