Just Fine by Mary J. Blidge

Niecey

Checking the time on my Apple Watch I see it is now going on 8:00 am. Grabbing my backpack and tote I prepare to leave, I stop to stare in the mirror loving what I saw. My locs framing my face because Phori recommended I leave them down today. I grab my jewelry box grabbing extra scrunchies just in case I decide to put them up because my bangs touch my nose. The growth is crazy, they grow so fast.

Doing a double take in the mirror, I love seeing my simple Fairycore outfit that consisted of a light and dark brown oversized striped sweater, black denim shorts, and black combat boots. I accessorize with a black tote bag, leather necklace set, and rings to complete my outfit. Feeling good I look at the scars on my legs that I usually cover up feeling confident today. My eyes, heart, tattoos, and scars tell a story, a story no one is prepared for. Getting out my thoughts I head downstairs preparing to leave. Time to go to school.

Niecey's Outfit

Heading downstairs I see my baby stuffing her face with my mom's cooking she made before running errands

Heading downstairs I see my baby stuffing her face with my mom's cooking she made before running errands. I decided not to eat today because I'm not feeling it. Licking my lips I see her moaning from the flavors, she's such a tease. Clearing my throat I wrap my arms around her waist pecking her cheek. Looking me up and down she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me into a kiss. Hearing my stomach growl she furrows her eyebrows looking at me.

"You hungry ? No scratch that open your mouth."

Opening my mouth she grabs my face putting some eggs into my mouth. Smiling I rub her hand showing affection. Feeding me the last bit, she grabs my hand pulling me out the door to my car. Opening my door for me she makes sure I'm situated before closing the door.

"Hold on I have to make sure everything is locked." Panicking I attempt to leave to check not before getting pulled back.

"I already did that baby." That sounds so good coming from her mouth.

" Ok thank you bubby."

"Let the me see your phone so I can listen to your Apple Music ?"  She taps my thigh holding out her hand waiting.

I hand her my phone watching her put the password in connecting my Bluetooth to the car. I smile grabbing her hand kissing it making sure to put our seatbelts on heading off to school. Exiting the driveway I kept stealing glances at her face loving what I saw.

" Stop staring babygirl." You wouldn't see me staring if your eyes were on the road.

I couldn't help but to turn my head and blush seeing as I was caught. We arrive at the school 10 minutes later surprisingly not in a rush.
Exiting the car I rush going to the drivers side opening the door helping her out. Grabbing our things I grab her hand leading us to the school.