Girlfriend by Heavyweight

Short chapter

Valentine's Day

Euphoria

"Your girlfriend wants to be my girlfriend
She be calling me telling me 'bout you
How you ain't hitting it like you 'posed to hit it
You slipping, I think it's time I slip in, dog" I sing hearing my voice crack.

I look over to see my girlfriend cringing from my voice. Damn I'm that bad ? "Uht uht baby, you sound like a dying rhinoceros. Shit! I love you but being a musician is not in your future. And who girlfriend you trying to steal ? Don't make cut the both of y'all with my switchblade." I shake my head at my girlfriend. Wait, rhinoceros ?

"Rhinoceros, baby really ? And I'll steal whoever I want, my girlfriend doesn't mind." I start smiling seeing her 'play with me if you want to' face. Aww my baby is a little gangster.

It is now lunch time and I'm waiting for my girlfriend to bring back my food. Hearing clapping I look to see a crowd forming. Ouuu who fighting ? Looking through the crowd squinting I see my baby walking towards me. Wait, what is she doing ?

"Ok, everyone can I please get your attention ?" She says holding her head down quietly.

"Aye, shut the fuck up my baby trying to speak!! Go ahead pookie." She nods her head pulling out a poster board.

"Umm baby, you made my life so great just by being you. You make me smile and you are just amazing! You've been there for me through thick and thin. I love you so much bubby, so I ask will you be my girlfriend ? Again." I laugh then start crying full on tears. She's so sweet.

"Yes baby! Of course." I nod my head rapidly then go to hug her tightly she muffles something in my neck.

"Baby you're squeezing me. And here go a pen so you can check your answer." She hands me a pen waiting for me to write my answer.

I hug her again hearing the whole cafeteria roar. I then look back feeling someone tap my shoulder, I look back to see Jaliyah looking drained. What the hell does she want ? I ain't fought since New York so I'm ready for anything. But then again she looks so tired and hurt so I feel bad. She looks mentally and physically exhausted.

"I just wanted to say congratulations. You guys are such a beautiful couple and I wish you the best. I'm so sorry for all the things I did. I'm also sorry for posting those videos of y'all. It was your discretion and I took that away from you. I'm so sorry and I beg that you forgive me." I nod my head holding my arms out for a hug. She looks like she can use one. Looking confused at my arms, I then pull her in hugging her tightly.

"Wait bubby I wanna hug her too!! Make some room for me." I open my other arm allowing my baby to get in on the group hug sometimes you just gotta project that love onto someone else. And she looked like she craved it.

Once we came home I immediately went to my bed to fall asleep. I have something planned Saturday for my baby so I'm gonna give her, her birthday and Valentine's Day gifts to her on Saturday. Feeling arms wrap around my waist I turn around to see my baby holding a Popeyes bag and a giant basket filled with snacks. I coo looking through the basket seeing all my favorite snacks. She has truly made this the World's Best Love day. I love you baby. So, so, so, so much.

Niecey's board

 Short chapter I know but prepare for the next few

Short chapter I know but prepare for the next few. Woooo.