Kiss It Better by Rihanna

March 6th

Euphoria

It is now March 6th a Wednesday, it's been two days since I talked to my baby. She still has me blocked and when I came to her house she slammed the door in my face. Today I get out of bed feeling groggily. My whole family has me on a silent treatment because of what I did to Niecey. My mom called to have a girls day the other day with all of us but Niecey told her what happened so she smacked me upside my head and cussed me out. She said she didn't want Niecey back into the hospital because of me. She said, "I better get her daughter in law back or she's gonna stick her foot so far of my black ass imma have the LV sign on my tongue." That honestly sounds painful.

Driving to Starbucks I get my baby a breakfast sandwich and her favorite ice coffee. I hope the she forgives me, I know food won't help but I just wanna talk to her. I need my baby. She completes me.

She avoided me all day. I didn't see her at lunch or our first block together. We switched classes after January so we only have lunch and first block together now. I ended up eating her food because I didn't see her, fuck it imma just go see if she's in her last class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niecey

I saw Phori walking the halls today looking sad. She looked as if she were looking for me. I hid by someone's locker so she wouldn't see me. She looked so drained and her lace front I did looked dryer than an old white woman's meatloaf. She better spritz some water on that wig and call it a day.

I sit in my last block so I can hurry for practice after school. Jaliyah has actually been nice to me. But I noticed her looking so drained. I wonder if she's ok ? I finished my assignments early so my favorite teacher let me listen to music and take a nap. Mrs. Jones is a nice teacher but Ms. Ronnie is my favorite. She understands me and she makes me laugh. She's 24 so she gets along with the students but she is also very strict.

Putting on my Apple Music I then lay my head on my desk feeling tired. Wooo today drained me. I honestly missed my princess. She tried reaching out to me a few times but I couldn't talk to her. She hurted my feelings to where I almost slipped and took. But I controlled it and fell asleep crying. I woke up to my mom in my bed sleeping beside me. I had looked to see a kitchen knife on my nightstand she used to pick my lock. I laughed seeing that knife, I had also cuddled into her falling asleep peacefully. She wasn't Phori but I felt better, she even let me turn on Netflix so we can watch Outer Banks together. She kept raving how Mr. Cameron was so fine. Like girl sit down somewhere.

Feeling someone's presence over me I looked up rubbing my eyes seeing Phori standing over me. I licked my lips seeing her in a grey jogging suit set and white air forces. Ohhh she's being a slut ? She grabbed my neck, "Come take a walk with me pretty girl." I shook my head rolling my eyes then crossing my arms. She chuckled grabbing my Stanley and Purse. "Euphoria Kormani Brown put my shit down! I thought I was the only one touching stuff but no it's you." She chuckles rubbing her chin. I sit back down grabbing my phone being petty.

She leans down with her minty breath touching my ear.  "If you don't get your short ass up imma pick you up myself." She sits on my desk crossing her arms waiting for my answer.

"No." And Imma stand on that. Big business yessir! If you wanna know what a boss bitch look like, you looking at ONE.

She chuckles walking around my desk, she takes her hands pulling me up under my arms like I'm a baby. I put my legs around her waist so I won't fall.  "Ahh, Ms. Ronnie! Call campus security you don't see me getting kidnapped ?" She shrugged her shoulders laughing. Oh nawwww, how you gone let her take me ? Putting her arms under my butt she pushed me up so I can get comfortable. "Wait my stuff!"