Me and You by Tony! Toni! Tone!

Wednesday Nov 8th

Niecey

Today is November 8th and Phori and I's parents are letting us stay home to prepare for our homecoming this Friday. Yesterday I was so shocked to see me on the posters as a contestant for homecoming princess on the school's ballot. I must say the picture they picked was fire, but who put me up as a contestant against two other girls ? Anyways Phori is escorting me so we decided to match when I walk on the field. I wanna make mouths drop so our parents bought our homecoming outfits together. Seeing the time I get up to prepare for my appointments, I'm so excited.

Seeing the time is 12:45 pm I moisturize my body after showering and doing my skincare routine. Picking out my outfit, I laid out an orange mock neck long sleeve tee, black multicolored cargo capri pants, also a pair of my grey and black high top Jordan's. Satisfied with my fit I put on deodorant then proceeded to slide on my outfit. Let's go see my baby today.

If you are wondering Phori works at a local nail shop as a nail tech. She does all these crazy designs and people love coming back to her. Ms. Lottie(her mom) has a friend who daughter owns a nail shop so she got Phori the job and she has been working there for two weeks. In the matter of these two weeks she has brought in tons of loyal customers with her designs to where I forced her to let me make her a website for her work. She agreed allowing me to promote her work. She raves about owning her own shop someday and I smile telling her I will support her because I know she will be successful.

Finishing my hair putting it a ponytail I notice my locs reaching my shoulder. The growth is crazy work. Satisifed with my hair I grab my shoulder bag and put on my accessories for today. Content with my outfit I proceed to grab my Stanley cup heading downstairs. I have two more stops before my appointment at 2 pm.

Niecey's Outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Euphoria

I sigh seeing my girlfriend hasn't text me back today. I have an appointment at 2 pm and my client wants a short acrylic and pedicure set with a wax as well. I don't do waxes so I just agreed on the mani/pedi, I don't look or touch nobodies coochie but me and my girlfriend's which I haven't seen or touched in a while. Checking the time I see it is 1:42 pm, I hope my client doesn't come late or I will charge them a late fee. Waiting for my next client I can't help but to think about my girl, I hope she's ok.

Hearing the bell ring my smile widens seeing my girlfriend with a bouquet box filled with light blue roses and two Wendy's bags. She walks to me coming into my outreached arms tightening the hug. I smile at the shorter girl admiring everything about her,  her locs in a ponytail showcasing her pretty round face, her cute outfit she put together, and her smile which brightened up my day. Grabbing her neck I lean down kissing her lips passionately letting our tongues wrestle. Fighting for dominance I win this time,  pulling back pecking her lips I stop once we hear ouuuu's and ahhhh's filling the shop. Our faces heat up seeing everyone stare at us shocked by our actions.