A Long Walk by Jill Scott

Friday November 10th
7:04 am

Euphoria

Today is the day of homecoming. I'm not usually excited about stuff like this but seeing Niecey all giddy makes me happy. Today we have to dress in our school extracurricular clothes. The school is announcing the new basketball players, and the band has a performance to do for the pep rally. That means my baby has to wear her majorette uniform so she can perform. Smiling I get up seeing her already dressed in her uniform on her phone. I shake my head cause why she ain't wake me up?

"I wanted you to get some rest. I was gonna wake you up in about five minutes or so." She responds not even looking up from her phone. How she knew I was up ? Shaking my head, I get up to get ready for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niecey

Today we are on a weird schedule making our classes about an hour long. I'm on the majorette team so I have to wear my uniform today for the pep rally. I'm a little self conscious but I got over it once Phori tells me how good I look in my uniform. She's been telling me that all day. I smile seeing her wearing her basketball uniform for our school. She looks so good.

Checking the time it is now 11:33 meaning the front office were supposed to call all of the athletes and band members to the gym to prepare for the pep rally three minutes ago. Shaking my head cause black people never be on time. I smile opening my phone seeing my mom's Facebook post of me and Phori posing for our picture for the pep rally. I blush thinking about our personal photo shoot we had this morning in my bathroom. We took pictures posing very naughty. One had Phori bent over the sink while her ass rested on my treasure while I grip her neck. The other had me on the sink with her face in between my thighs sticking her tongue out. And the last one had her standing behind me with her hand in my shirt playing with my nipples while sucking on my neck. I shake my head feeling my self getting flustered all over again. As on cue the front office announces everyone included in the pep rally to head to the gym.

Heading into the gym I see my girlfriend talking to her coach about what ? I don't know. I lick my lips seeing her talk effortlessly. Feeling someone's eyes on her she calls me her with her fingers telling me to come to her. Walking to her she pulls me into a hug kissing my head while gripping my butt. Kissing her chin I admire her hairstyle I styled on her head. It fits her perfectly but then she could rock anything.

"Mhmm, hi baby you ready for your performance ?" She moans while I suck on her jaw.

"Yeah I'm scared but when I start dancing I feel all my worries go away. How do you feel about being announced on the basketball team ?"

"I'm excited I just hope to bring a lot to the team. I was an all star at my old school so I hope to keep that up." She says gripping my chin making me look up at her.

"I wish you the best honey. I'm gonna try to attend all your games and cheer you on. But I gotta go they're calling me to go practice."

Nodding her head she pecks my lips one last time before running off to her teammates. Walking back to my team everyone stops to look at me. They pull me in a suffocating hug then we proceed do our pregame rituals. Feeling happy I sit down on the bleachers holding a conversation with my teammates about our relationships, I then suddenly feel someone's eyes on me. Turning around I see Jaliyah standing in front of me glaring, suddenly the glare turns into a smirk.

"So fatty I'm thinking you should lead today. I think that's a great idea. Since I act like a child to you how about you lead me." She states holding her hip then walking off before I can respond.