Just A Stranger by Kali Uchis ft. Steve Lacy

Atlantic Station Mall | Atlanta,Ga 📍

(P.s if you're from Atlanta don't get on me ion know if y'all mall have a Barnes & Noble's.)

12 pm
Euphoria

Entering the mall holding my girlfriend's hand I see her excitement as she pulls me into the nearest store. SPENCER'S.

"Come on bubby, let's get matching t-shirts!" She exclaims pulling me to the all the graphic t-shirts.

She didn't want to get anything without knowing if I like it. We agreed on three matching t-shirts, she also bought an extra one for herself. Smiling up at me she kisses my hand showing affection. Kissing her forehead I grab her hand pulling her into the nearest shoe store.

Walking in the shoe store hand in hand, a few eyes looking at us and at our conjoined hands. Leaning down in her ear I whispered, "We can try another store. I can buy your shoes since you got our shirts."

Shaking her head indicating she's ok, I sigh feeling like all hell is about to break loose, I'm not liking this feeling. She taps my hand pulling me out my thoughts showing me these purple and green low top dunks. I nod my head in approval asking if she's sure she wants those. She gives me my reassurance by nodding her head.

Niecey's Shoes

Calling the worker over asking can he get my baby shoes in a size 10

Calling the worker over asking can he get my baby shoes in a size 10. Yeah, this girl got big ass feet, but I love them yachts. Smiling I start shaking my head hearing her rant how she's a Marvel girl but she lives for the DC villains like The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Two Face since the shoes remind her of The Joker. Trying on her shoes saying they fit. I kneel down making sure she has room, seeing she does, I lean up straightening my skirt out to head to checkout.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I look down seeing my girl holding another pair of dunks this time pink, yellow, and dusty blue. 'Spoiled ass' I thought.

"Baby you like these ?" She asked looking at me through her glasses.

"Hell yeah, they fire might have to get me a pair." She smiles showing her corner mouth dimples and gap in her front teeth.

"Good, cause I thought about you when I saw these and I'm not getting my shoes unless you get yours." She replied still holding the shoes. I nod my head taking the shoes out her hand asking for a size 6 so I can check out.

Euphoria's Shoes