New Friend ?

Euphoria

Did I just see little miss innocent checking me out? Ion even think she knew what she was doing. I saw her natural low dark brown eyes look at me from top to bottom, hell I know I'm pretty and a bad bitch. As on cue about to clear my throat she grabs my hand and drags me out the office.

I must say the shorter girl looks very pretty if I was into girls which I'm not I would wrap her thick thighs around my head and get to eating, but no I like boys so that's non negotiable. Stopping her from turning me every which a way but loose I halt making her jump back into my chest.

"Sorry, it's just girl you were dragging me and you didn't even see my schedule, so how you know where I'm going?" I said in a playful tone while crossing my arms.

Looking up at me wide eyed she giggles and takes the schedule out my hand analyzing it. Her eyes scan the paper before handing it to me and grabbing my hand pulling me once again. Shaking my head I just let her take me wherever.

" So what's your name? You from here? What's your age? What you like to do ? Sorry it's just I'm new here and all I got are my siblings and no friends."

Nodding her head understandingly she rest her pointer finger on her dimple chin indicating she was thinking. I thought it was adorable. Looking at the smaller girl I took in her features I noticed her natural dark brown low eyes, her cute wide button nose filled with nose charms, her pretty pink plump lips, her eyebrow slits, and her dimple chin.

She also had dark eye circles I can tell due to lack of sleep but it didn't take away from the fact she was pretty and innocent. Noticing the tattoo on her hand was the Joker smile it was so animated but I frowned realizing the meaning behind it and it saddened me. Snapping out my thoughts she looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help but think maybe this could be a start to a good friendship.

Niecey's tattoo

Like comment and vote pls🫶🏼