K.HJ

Happy birthday Hajime kokonoi!

Hajime X FEM YN

Have fun reading <3

"Why would I need a gift when you're here? Now let me unwrap it"
_______________________________________

11pm...

31st March...

By now Yn has concluded that her vision might be detoriating and soon she's gonna be blind before the age of 30. Then again those bills don't pay by themselves, do they? In this case, Yn's lovely boyfriend did offer to settle her rent and even cover it up for her if she's running late but being the stubborn woman she is- Yn declined the offer. she knows just how much Hajime hates money and is trying to let go of his past lover; Akane. 

Now, Yn isn't an insecure woman, sure she has them but she does not let it get into her head and play those mindgames called "overthinking". Glancing at the snow globe Hajime got her for their first year anniversary, Yn had a subtle blush upon the memory of what happened next after receiving such a gift. 

"what a way to call it a night, eh?" 

"mmm why hello there, have i seen you before?"

 Leaning against the wall and looking up to her lover who also copied her movements, his lips curled into a grin and eyes shimmering with affection as he too just returned back to their shared home. Yn specifically chose to wore a cute red blouse and a tight pencil skirt with matching black heels because according to him the sexiest and arousing thing that yn could pull off is a mean office lady- that's what she decided to be today. 

"You look handsome, bet you got a girlfriend"

She teased with her ruby lips tugging to a smirk, giggling at her own comment. Hajime rolled his eyes and took out his wallet, "take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got" showing her a picture of herself in a beautiful red dress, Yn blushed and poked his chest, dragging him to her height using his tie. Earning a grunt , his slender arms snaked around her waist, giving them a good squeeze which made yn hold onto his shoulders for support and backed her up the wall. "Geez, let me enter first, hajime", smiling into his mouth as he captured her lips in a hungry kiss. Just that morning he made love to her in bed and now he's acting as if he hasn't seen her in over a year.