V.D 5 P3- T.S

The last part <3

The last part <3

Thank you for reading this and I really enjoyed writing this...it was too long but hope y'all enjoyed it!!

Has smut 🚩

"Such a shame that you'll never experience sex like this,cuties. Girls like you- good girls like you deserve only the best. And I'm the best out there"

All the stars
Sza , Kendrick Lamar

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:69
_______________________________________

The night was just perfect for staying in and resting.

Rest.

Taiju's body was beyond exhausted but he pushed it further by working on a project since his client changed the due date and here he is, tapping away on his laptop instead of yn's thighs-

Watching him work closely, yn blushed the way his fingers keyed in the numbers and wishing she was a damned laptop right now.

A few hours into working, taiju got frustrated at the difficult requirements. His ears perked up at the sound of the shower running. He was at the hall while yn could be naked inside the room, shaking away the thought taiju made his way inside and blushed at the sight.

From outside,taiju could see YN'S shilloute and The way her body is moving. He felt his dick throbbing to be dipped inside her pussy, fuck her to oblivion and finally claim his secretary.

Moments ago he was furious when that disgusting old piece of shit eye fucked yn, he wanted to replace those sour memories with sweet dirty ones. Stepping into the showers, the steam covered his vision, yn standing under the water,turning it off to apply a flowery scented body wash.

"Shit-!"

"Ow damn woman it's me!"

"Taiju, are you alright?!"