V.D-9 I.S 🩷

LAST DAY OF MY VALENTINE'S WRAP UP <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM SO HAPPY FOR THE SUPPORT AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT 🩷

THANK YOU THANK YOU

AND PLEASE ENJOY THIS !

SEISHU X FEM YN

HAS SMUT 🚩

"Keep on the bratty attitude and I might just fuck some manners into you"

Can't stop the music
Rihanna
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 1:08
_______________________________________

A relationship should work both ways...where the boyfriend and girlfriend love each other and work it out but what does a couple expect when they get minimal amount of time eventhough they work just next doors?

See...

Yn's a baker and a waitress at the cute cosy cafe that runs by the corner.

Seishu is the apprentice of shinichiro at S.S Motors.

The first Meetup between the two were cute,honestly speaking. Shinichiro had dragged seishu after work to go flirt with one of the older waitresses and yn ended up watching shinichiro get his ass beat up by the senior staff. Seishu found yn's gentle demeanour contradictive to his blunt and rude type of behaviour. Seishu...is more like a dog and yn's an ...adorable cat.

According to seishu,yn gives off orange cat energy.

They got into a relationship soon after sharing many dates and shinichiro walking in on them making out by the garage. It was sweet and  as it progressed to a year ...they got busier with more commitments but the love was there. Just that they didn't have time to be spending like they used to.